Every Man Does: A Wandering Thought

gallahadesquire
This topic is 2245 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my very early teens I would occasionally be lying on my stomach rubbing against my mattress and feeling really warm. However I did not ejaculate. This was followed by rubbing against my mattress during a "dream" and cumming. I never recalled what the dream was about. Then it went to a semi-awakened state and lying on my back. Instead I would be using my hand and again it would end in an emission. The next thing I figured "I could do this when I am awake" using my hand and voila' - ye ol' masturbation.

I found that pictures of nude men ( mostly in the encyclopedia) gave me a hardon by the time I was around 7 or 8. By the time I was 9 I was enjoying masturbation, both manually and progressing to using ( or abusing) the cracks between the cushions of the leather sofa in the den. When a couple of years later I was ejaculating I had to stop using sofa, and began experimenting, finally arriving at using an athletic sock lined with a plastic bag lubed with baby oil or hand lotion crating sort of a homemade flesh jack. This could be used manually, or with some creative bolstering, placed between a mattress and box spring allowing me to get off while viewing Hercules movies in my bedroom. I never needed any instruction.

I found that pictures of nude men ( mostly in the encyclopedia) gave me a hardon by the time I was around 7 or 8. By the time I was 9 I was enjoying masturbation, both manually and progressing to using ( or abusing) the cracks between the cushions of the leather sofa in the den. When a couple of years later I was ejaculating I had to stop using sofa, and began experimenting, finally arriving at using an athletic sock lined with a plastic bag lubed with baby oil or hand lotion crating sort of a homemade flesh jack. This could be used manually, or with some creative bolstering, placed between a mattress and box spring allowing me to get off while viewing Hercules movies in my bedroom. I never needed any instruction.

I get so jealous of the creativity of some of you guys. I think those couple of extra years gave you some extra practice for later years.

I was around 10 years old, just sitting in the bathtub, taking a bath, playing with my erection when, all of a sudden, I had my first orgasm, with ejaculate. I loved the feeling but felt it must be a naughty thing to do. I did continue to masturbate regularly to ejaculation though, never telling anyone about it. I soon quit taking baths, preferring to masturbate in the shower. I could orgasm and all the evidence went down the drain immediately! ;)

TruHart1 :cool:

I discovered it on my own when I was around 10-11, and loved the dry orgasm sensation. There was talk of wet dreams among older kids at school, so the first time I ejaculated I felt normal and “grownup”, but I did find the cleaning up kind of messy, and I was scared that my mother would find stains on my sheets. Like for @TruHart1, the shower and the bathtub came in handy.

The rest is history.

I discovered it on my own but was doing it wrong, but still discovered dry orgasm, then ejaculation. I read in some book (maybe Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex, maybe the four-volume "Life Cycle Library" our parents bought us) about grasping your cock and sliding your hand up and down a year or two later.

I'm curious (wish I could do a voting-poll thingie on here):

How many of yinz figured out masturbation on your own? How many were shown how it works?

I'll start: The Kid Across the Alley showed me what to do. Took awhile before I came, though.

I had read about masturbation in a book I found as a pre-teen. Only later did I learn that I was already doing it!

Fellow Boy Scout showed me first time when I was 11-12, he was maybe a year older than me. I thought I was pissing in my sleeping bag, lol.

For whatever reason it didn’t start me on regular masturbation. Never tried on my own, at least not to completion, I’d experiment getting hard in the shower though.

At some point many months or even a year later, a friend and I were looking at Playboys and getting hard inside our pants. He said “my brother has this vibrator thing want to try?”. It was some sort of electric handmassager with the rubber surface removed, we took turns placing it over our hard ons (still inside our pants) and lo and behold I’m in some sort of wild mindless sexy funk and he says “look you did it” and there was a spreading wet spot on my pants. :eek: This was also my first experience of immediate change of mood after cumming, lol! I said bye, got on my bike and rode home hoping the breeze would dry my wet spot.

For whatever reason that day broke the proverbial dam, and daily++ alone times began in earnest.

Wow, not sure my age but remember it was a "dry" cum in the shower at home with an erection and I let the water hit my cock then suddenly this sensation. I remember it as if it was yesterday; ahhh at my age to have this same feeling now.

I was relatively old when I discovered it, maybe even 14. I'd had wet dreams, which I completely didn't understand, waking out of an erotic dream to find my self covered with this slippery sticky stuff. Late at night, I would wake up with a boner and I would stroke it because it felt good. Then one night, I came while I was stroking, and it was totally amazing. I recognized the sensation from the wet dreams and figured out after a day or so that the sensation was an orgasm. A few days later, I tried it again to see if i could bring it on deliberately and was delighted to find that I could.

I have related this in the past on this forum but will repeat myself. When I started having erections, I decided to measure it. I recall being very close to a previously marked spot on the ruler and I found that pressing down made it bigger. (Think Kegel exercises) So I lay in bed with a ruler against my erection, pushing down harder and harder trying to get it to a new personal length record and then, quite out of the blue, I shot a load all over everything. I realize now that i had been edging myself and that was likely responsible for the volume and height of the ejaculation. I immediately tried it again. At 12, immediately means just that and it took longer and was not quite as productive but it was much more intense.

I was relatively old when I discovered it, maybe even 14. I'd had wet dreams, which I completely didn't understand, waking out of an erotic dream to find my self covered with this slippery sticky stuff. Late at night, I would wake up with a boner and I would stroke it because it felt good. Then one night, I came while I was stroking, and it was totally amazing. I recognized the sensation from the wet dreams and figured out after a day or so that the sensation was an orgasm. A few days later, I tried it again to see if i could bring it on deliberately and was delighted to find that I could.

Your story is my story, expect that I was even older... like 17. I was freaked out by the wet dreams, because I didn't know what that white stuff was that I would have to clean up in the middle of the night, but it felt SO good to wake up that way. My first masturbation-induced orgasm was in the shower. Suddenly it all made sense. From that point on, I spent a lot of time alone in my room perfecting my technique. I should probably also mention that I'm 58 yo and still waiting for my mom & dad to have the sex talk with me.

Your story is my story, expect that I was even older... like 17. I was freaked out by the wet dreams, because I didn't know what that white stuff was that I would have to clean up in the middle of the night, but it felt SO good to wake up that way. My first masturbation-induced orgasm was in the shower. Suddenly it all made sense. From that point on, I spent a lot of time alone in my room perfecting my technique. I should probably also mention that I'm 58 yo and still waiting for my mom & dad to have the sex talk with me.

My mom had a sex talk with us at a very young age. It was all at a pretty abstract level - involving eggs and sperm. Not one word about how the egg and sperm got together and how much fun it was to make babies.

Mom had international male catalogs coming to the house. I saw them in the trash, so I grabbed them. I had no idea what I was doing but as I was rubbing myself against the mattress I could feel myself cumming and thought I was pissing. I freaked when I saw white, sticky stuff coming out of my dick. I almost panicked and almost ran to tell my dad, I thought something was wrong with me. Ended up not telling anyone but remember it felt so good. I was making messes so much my mom forced me to wash my own laundry at 12.