Happy Birthday Oliver

stevenkesslar
This topic is 2434 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Happy birthday, Oliver!

I recently had the pleasure of spending time with you in Columbus. You showed me a fantastic time in many ways. I'm thoroughly grateful for you - for being a leader in this community, and for the triumphs and struggles you shared with me. I want to be like you when I grow up!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE HOST WITH THE MOST

Now get ready to blow.............

0d7d8bd0e41c79373a72eed715555323.jpg

And speaking as one Virgo to another:

There's a place for everything, and everything in it's place.

So when do I get to shove it in? ;)

Happy Birthday Oliver. I always wondered why I really enjoyed your company as well as Steven's. Now I know. We are all Virgos.

Happy Birthday Oliver. I always wondered why I really enjoyed your company as well as Steven's. Now I know. We are all Virgos.

Damn! You learn something new every day.

And here I thought it was because we were all sluts. ;)

(Sorry, Ollie. Couldn't let the day go by without squeezing in that word.)

... And speaking as one Virgo to another: There's a place for everything, and everything in it's place. So when do I get to shove it in? ;)

Thank you for the sentiments!:):cool: As to your question - it's a bit of a distance between Ohio and Palm Springs. I believe the "shoving" will have to await my arrival in February. I will hold you to that!!!;):D

From perhaps the oldest slut in the kingdom.....

Archived