Women you had a crush on

samhexum
This topic is 1770 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I needed another reason to adore you ....

I've used the term "homoflexible" as one way to describe my sexual interests. The women I've crushed on aren't famous - just people I've encountered in my daily life. Earlier this summer I was at a party with friends and fell hard for a sorta-butch but apparently heterosexual (and absolutely beautiful) woman. We flirted a lot - she was whip-smart and gave me a verbal run for my money and then sat across from me at dinner. Fortunately the semi I had wasn't visible under the table.

In my 20's, I had a crush on a woman old enough to be my mother. She was a very powerful dynamic woman, and I admired her deeply.

Always had a "crush" (appreciated the talent) of 1930 - 1950s actresses...

Norma Shearer (with her self-admitted cross-eyes - not evident in this pic) The Women.

8b926b00c19aa342fdf7fd47ae3947fe.jpg

Also, Irene Dunne The Awful Truth with Cary Grant - sheesh, the best. Watch it.

http://imgc.allpostersimages.com/images/P-473-488-90/37/3703/YE2AF00Z/posters/the-awful-truth-irene-dunne-1937.jpg

And, let's have a bit of Miss Melanie, Miss De Havilland in GWTW. Though Hush, Hush Sweet Charlotte was more fun!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/07/01/18/35DD057600000578-3670080-image-m-25_1467394765318.jpg tumblr_nr1bsslOPa1u9813ao4_r1_500.gif

BUT, can we remember a not so smooth flight?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/d7700b2a17c16332625c9e715b691eff/tumblr_mkqpmybgVR1qgvdf9o1_500.gif

Actually there are very many, but the first time I remember trying to figure out my sexual interests was watching the movie Lil Abner. Julie Newmar as Stupefying Jones was breathtaking and certainly got all the juices flowing. Then later in the movie, when the men of Dogpatch are given the yokumberry tonic, which has made Abner so hunky, and they come out in bathing suits to see their wives (and show no interest in their wives, leading to the song, Put 'Em Back the Way They Was) they sent the juices flying. Notice Valerie Harper as one of the wives and Jerry Lewis as Itchy McRabbit in the Stupefying Jones clip. Ms. Newmar continued to be bate material in a TV series, My Living Doll.

Grace Kelly in To Catch a Thief and Rear Window.

Audrey Hepburn in How to Steal a Million (with Peter O'Toole) and everything else she did.

Marilyn in Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, How to Marry a Millionaire, and Some Like it Hot.

Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman and Notting Hill (although maybe Hugh Grant was a distraction!;))

• 1 month later...
Julie Newmar as Stupefying Jones was breathtaking and certainly got all the juices flowing

Several people have mentioned Julie Newmar. I happened to be at the 1960s New York City World's Fair the same day Ms. Newmar was there. So to a degree, I spent the day with her, although we never spoke. She was very attractive, and people mostly left her alone (including me).

Good choice, guys

maksim-chmerkovskiy-peta-murgatroyd-james-maslow-dancing-with-the-stars.jpg

Peta is absolutely gorgeous. Sexier than ever in this season's DWTS.

And since she ended up with Max, I was really hoping that that would leave James for me.

Because at the end of the day, with all due respect, I really do prefer cock to pussy.

Apparently, James prefers pussy.

Life is so fucking unfair!

maksim-chmerkovskiy-peta-murgatroyd-james-maslow-dancing-with-the-stars.jpg

Peta is absolutely gorgeous. Sexier than ever in this season's DWTS.

And since she ended up with Max, I was really hoping that that would leave James for me.

Because at the end of the day, with all due respect, I really do prefer cock to pussy.

Apparently, James prefers pussy.

Life is so fucking unfair!

Not only sex but can move like a cat.