Women you had a crush on

samhexum
This topic is 1755 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I’ve always kinda had one on EmmaPeel/Diana Rigg. Brilliant, beautiful, talented, kick-ass!

I’ve been on an ABBA kick since NewYear’s eve, including reading/watching old interviews, & I seem to be developing one on Agnetha Faltskog (the blonde). Beautiful, talented, & a great flirter…

She was known for having the best ass in Europe. I saw an interview in which she made a clever comment, and when the host reacted to it, she added “I’m not just a sexy bottom!" A line I’m sure many of you have used.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone gets COZI TV (and cares), they recently began Diana’s/Emma’s episodes. They show 2 episodes each night late at night over the weekend, so it’ll take 9 3/4 weekends for them to get through the rest + the crossover episode, which was actually Tara’s 1st episode & not an Emma episode. (Diana had already left the series, but was still technically under contract, so she was called back 9 months later for 4 days of shooting… leading to one of the all-time great TV departures.) (Patrick MacNee went back to his dressing room and cried when the scene was over.)

Not sexual, as there was never any physical attraction. I just was kind of spellbound, for lack of a better word. I would watch anything she was in. There was a fascination, as there has been one growing this year for Agnetha, as I've been on a real ABBA kick all year.

In chronological order...

Julie Newmar (Batman)

Barbara Feldon (Get Smart)

Kim Richards (Nanny and the Professor; Escape to Witch Mountain)

Lynda Carter (Wonder Woman)

My best friend's mother

Jane Curtain (Saturday Night Live)

Susan Sarandon (The Rocky Horror Picture Show)

Because I needed another reason to adore you ....

I've used the term "homoflexible" as one way to describe my sexual interests. The women I've crushed on aren't famous - just people I've encountered in my daily life. Earlier this summer I was at a party with friends and fell hard for a sorta-butch but apparently heterosexual (and absolutely beautiful) woman. We flirted a lot - she was whip-smart and gave me a verbal run for my money and then sat across from me at dinner. Fortunately the semi I had wasn't visible under the table.

Bette Davis in anyt

Not sexual, as there was never any physical attraction. I just was kind of spellbound, for lack of a better word. I would watch anything she was in. There was a fascination, as there has been one growing this year for Agnetha, as I've been on a real ABBA kick all year.

Bette Davis in anything

Catherine Hepburn in Everything!

Barbara Stanwyck in THE BIG VALLEY!!!!!!!!!!!! "Audra Get In the House -- And Yooooooooouuu GET OFF MY LAND!!!!!!"

The late - Hon. Barbara Jordan of Texas --

Carol Burnett

Julie Andrews

Betty Ford

Whoopi Goldberg

Julia Sugerbaker/Dixie Carter =

LaToya Jackson --- NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Bearofdistinction