Remember Your First Time?

Cure694u
This topic is 2659 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi guys!

First, I'd like to say this message forum has helped me in many ways. (Love it here)

Next, I'd like to ask if you remember your first time with a man. How did it feel? I'm in my mid 40's and married to my wife but, I am looking for my first gay experience.

What was it like being a bottom for the first time? Did it hurt? Did he go slow? Any tips? (Based on how I've been feeling, I know I'd be a bottom probably near 100% of the time).

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was great -- Adult Bookstore during Fleet Week - I was barely 17 and the Sailors were 18-30 - Suck/Fuck/Get Fucked/ Went next door for a couple beers then back to the bookstore for more play we brought back Tartar sauce from the restaurant for Lube -- Second round included rimming - watersports - kissing - nipple play - ass to mouth - rough fucking with tartar lube

and more -- horny me - and 4 hot horny sailors stuffed into a double video viewing booth! GRRRRRRRRRR One of the sailor and I stayed in contact for years and saw each other every time he was in Port

My most significant tip for you is the result of the most embarrassing moment of my life. Make sure you clean yourself out very thoroughly before you bottom. (I was young and uninformed, and let's just say that I ruined a very nice man's new, white sheets... I seriously had no idea about cleaning at that point, but I sure learned quickly after that).

So, I've probably been a 25% top/ 75% bottom, and honestly from my experience... bottoming didn't just hurt the first time. It hurt every time. Almost every time... there was one guy who used a LOT of lube and took about 20 minutes to get all the way in... that was nice.

My suggestions: go slow, lots of lube, clean dat ass very well.

I was barely 17, and so innocent about the actual mechanics of having sex with another male, that until we started, I had no idea that anal sex was even possible. Therefore, I was unprepared, physically and mentally, and I really didn't enjoy it that much. However, because I was so young, all of my sex partners at that time were older men (someone in his 20s was an "older man" to me then:D), so they usually expected me to bottom for them.

What was it like being a bottom for the first time?

Only bottomed 2 x - both in the 1970's. Did not care for the experience. The first dude was hung like a racehorse and re-routed my large intestine. Since that time I focus on the hood ornament, not the exhaust pipe.

Yep - 17 yo old with a guy who was in his 20s. He offered me a ride as I was walking on the street. Before I even got in the car, I had decided to have sex with him. He was very sexy - handsome, athletic, black hair, dark complexion, very hairy chest. We made out and jacked off and did some frottage which was OK but I found boring because it wasn't what I imagined to be real sex - sucking and fucking. But I did like kissing him and I liked the feeling of our bodies against each other. I hunted him down a few days later, we did it again - same story - the sex was boring, but I liked kissing him and stroking his hairy chest and having his body against mine.

I'd like to ask if you remember your first time with a man

I had, had a long sexual history with women from the age of 14. I looked at the boys, but never acted on it. My first sexual encounter was with someone at college who pursued me aggressively. I relented one evening and went home with him. The next morning, he told his room mate, "*wow* he was so good in bed...he taught me a few things*.....so sex with a man /sex with a woman...it's two people enjoying each other, and having a good time connecting. I've never drawn a tremendous distinction between the two, but to say most women are a little more mysterious about what they want, while men have more of a tendency to "share". Stick that big dick in my mouth and cum in my face !

My first time with a man was very late, when I was already in my 30s.

That's my best sex experience so far. When I reached the orgasm, I lost my consciousness for a few seconds.

I cannot describe the climax with words. Unfortunately, I have never had this kind of orgasm again even if I have met some guys who was more attractive and skillful than my first man.

This experience influenced me a lot. I always like to look for a guy who looks like my first man.

I was barely 17, and so innocent about the actual mechanics of having sex with another male, that until we started, I had no idea that anal sex was even possible. Therefore, I was unprepared, physically and mentally, and I really didn't enjoy it that much. However, because I was so young, all of my sex partners at that time were older men (someone in his 20s was an "older man" to me then:D), so they usually expected me to bottom for them.

me too. I played with a lot of older guys and they all wanted to fuck me. It never occurred to me to say no - I just put up with it. Then, one time, I went home with a tall, lean goodlooking German guy with a beautiful long straight dick. Inevitably, he wanted to fuck me. He slid that beautiful dick inside me so gently and slowly that I saw stars. I came just from getting fucked When we were done, I was left wondering "What just happened?" That turned out to be an isolated experience. The next time I got fucked it was as bad as it usually was. It was years before I experienced that again. Same type of guy - tall and lean, long straight dick, slowly and gently. I think I got imprinted to that type of guy.

My first time was 40 + years ago. I met him poolside at a bathhouse in LA. I was 17 and scared to death, he was 28 soft spoken and gentle, with curly blond hair, sky blue eyes, skin like silk, and built like a Greek God. He said, "Many men will come and go in your life, you're going to have lots of great sex, but you won't remember most of them, but me, you will never forget. You never forget the first time. Someday when you are old, you will look back at today, and you will see my face"....He was right, I can still see him standing there, like it was yesterday. I hope he is well and happy, and I hope he had a good life.

Chris, this is for you.

The first dick I ever sucked was my best friend's when we were both 16. We kissed very awkwardly, we jerked off, and I took his very hard cock in my mouth. I found the experience absolutely fantastic, he was freaked out by it. The rest is history.

My first time was with Johnny R., my best friend from high school. One day after classes, we each ate a Quaalude, split a six-pack, and ended up in an embrace on the floor of my living room. We moved the make out session to my bedroom, then after dinner with my family, consummated the relationship in the backseat of my car in the Mason Lodge parking lot.

I no longer use 'ludes and booze, but sometimes I use my memories of being with Johnny to satisfy myself when alone in bed.

I had, had a long sexual history with women from the age of 14. I looked at the boys, but never acted on it. My first sexual encounter was with someone at college who pursued me aggressively. I relented one evening and went home with him. The next morning, he told his room mate, "*wow* he was so good in bed...he taught me a few things*.....so sex with a man /sex with a woman...it's two people enjoying each other, and having a good time connecting. I've never drawn a tremendous distinction between the two, but to say most women are a little more mysterious about what they want, while men have more of a tendency to "share". Stick that big dick in my mouth and cum in my face !

"women are a little more mysterious about what they want, while men have more of a tendency to "share". Stick that big dick in my mouth and cum in my face !" LOL — Love it! That needs to be me. ;-) but, seriously, you offered an interesting insight by mentioning never drawing a distinction, just two people connecting — powerful. Thanks, sincerely.

I guess I'm incredibly eager for an experience but waiting for that right moment (whenever that should happen). I'm a long way since college but, feel like it won't be too long for me. Especially since I live near the Chelsea area here in Manhattan!!!

My most significant tip for you is the result of the most embarrassing moment of my life. Make sure you clean yourself out very thoroughly before you bottom. (I was young and uninformed, and let's just say that I ruined a very nice man's new, white sheets... I seriously had no idea about cleaning at that point, but I sure learned quickly after that).

So, I've probably been a 25% top/ 75% bottom, and honestly from my experience... bottoming didn't just hurt the first time. It hurt every time. Almost every time... there was one guy who used a LOT of lube and took about 20 minutes to get all the way in... that was nice.

My suggestions: go slow, lots of lube, clean dat ass very well.

Thanks for the practical advice. Never thought about cleaning myself (I'll need to do a little more research on that but wow, great advice). This forum — amazing.

@Cure694u, welcome to the forum.

I vividly remember my first time with a girl. The first time I was sucked by a guy is memorable. The first time I fucked a guy was a memory I'd "forgotten" until another thread caused the memory to resurface. I don't remember the first time I was probably fucked because I was drugged and unconscious. I do remember the first time I consider my first time bottoming though.

Yes, cleaning yourself is important. Unless you eat a very healthy vegan diet with alot of fiber because then your GI will usually take care of itself. Please search the forum for other threads about first times. There is alot of good advice out there.

The first dick I ever sucked was my best friend's when we were both 16. We kissed very awkwardly, we jerked off, and I took his very hard cock in my mouth. I found the experience absolutely fantastic, he was freaked out by it. The rest is history.

My first time was with Johnny R., my best friend from high school. One day after classes, we each ate a Quaalude, split a six-pack, and ended up in an embrace on the floor of my living room. We moved the make out session to my bedroom, then after dinner with my family, consummated the relationship in the backseat of my car in the Mason Lodge parking lot.

My first time was similar, although I was shockingly only 13, 7th grade, he was 14 and in 8th grade, but very developed and already covered in muscles. In the late 80s guys responded with "suck my dick" to the slightest teasing or provocation. When we are roughhousing and alone I would make half-hearted and successively more direct efforts to get my dick near his mouth every time he told me to suck his. The slow approach worked and one day he eagerly did so, and from then on we experimented a lot. I don't remember it as awkward, in fact I remember wishing we had this kind of confidence in other areas of junior high school life! He was freaked out only by ejaculation--in the religion-heavy environment we grew up in, his rationalization was that everything was okay as long as nobody came! He moved away for high school, so I never got to see where this would have gone, but they were good memories for me, not least because early on I started questioning religious ideas about sex.

Archived