Who would you hire for $500 for 1 hour?

marylander1940
This topic is 1464 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Alex Mecum or Dean Flynn. But I don't think either of them are currently available (sigh).

Alex's husband Carter Dane advertises in Montreal and in his ad it mentions the possibility of having his husband for a duo...but also says he doesn't meet up with clients in Montreal most of the time....Very odd ad !

Also, In "Gosford Park" Ryan Phillippe played Harry Denten, an actor who was gay for pay.

The amount of times Ryan has played a character who was either gay or had sex with men only makes his appearance on Will & Grace this season even more hilarious. His storyline was about him doing a gay role but needing to have sex with a man to get experience. Lol

Italian pastry chef Damiano Carrara. I've been watching a lot of baking competitions on Netflix and Hulu during my isolation. lol

http://food.fnr.sndimg.com/content/dam/images/food/secured/fullset/2015/4/7/0/SK0101_Damiano-Carrara_s4x3.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.1280.960.suffix/1428435938165.jpeg

tumblr_oyj6wuJaej1vnnv7po1_500.gif

In the same vein, I'd go for Spanish pastry chef & master chocolatier Miquel Guarro. I love cooking competitions like "Masterchef," and Guarro as one of the judges on Spain's "Bake Off" made the show a whole lot more fun to watch.

Miquel-Guarro-fitxa-web.png

Alex's husband Carter Dane advertises in Montreal and in his ad it mentions the possibility of having his husband for a duo...but also says he doesn't meet up with clients in Montreal most of the time....Very odd ad !

This was previously discussed in another thread. I am not saying the ad is well-crafted. Much of the content is superfluous.

The only slightly logical reason for suggesting Montreal is not the best location is that it is illegal in Canada to purchase services and it is illegal for a platform to advertise the seller’s services. The provider is immune from prosecution.

The ad platform has no plausible deniability. It is the client that needs plausible deniability but the provider cannot cover that contingency in an ad. He can allude to your liability without writing that it is illegal for you to pay for him.

The $500 is highway robbery. Yet you are also the indictable one in that regard.

On overthinking I can surpass you. LOL

It‘s your fantasy @WilliamM but I’d like to see the coupling of those two. Bring in Garrett Neff and we’d have a good playgroup.

Currently, for that money, I’d hire the young actor David Corenswet. As I’d want a multi-hour coupling, it would be expensive but so worth it.

Corenswet? Didn't see enough of him in Politician regretfully and liking him in Hollywood but he's a bit slender for my bed IMHO. And yuou call yourself @MscleLovr ? lol

Edited by g56whiz

It‘s your fantasy @WilliamMCurrently, for that money, I’d hire the young actor David Corenswet. As I’d want a multi-hour coupling, it would be expensive but so worth it.

If we’re going with The Politician cast, I’ll be the middle of the sandwich and take the Eason twins, who played Martin and Luther Hobart. ?

https://instagram.com/theeasontwins?igshid=12par888qt0x3

If we’re going with The Politician cast, I’ll be the middle of the sandwich and take the Eason twins, who played Martin and Luther Hobart. ?

https://instagram.com/theeasontwins?igshid=12par888qt0x3

Very good looking alright but like many young actors could certainly benefit from some beginning acting classes. But then again sometimes it just does not matter.

Very good looking alright but like many young actors could certainly benefit from some beginning acting classes. But then again sometimes it just does not matter.

Agreed. They have the acting ability of dryer lint.

I’m not hiring them to recite Shakespeare. ?