Mateo Blanco interview about financial domination!

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, pubic_assistance said:

Definitely a niche market for sex with this thing, whatever it is....

Without a doubt there's a market for guys like him. Obviously he's not the cup of tea of most of us. 

I'm still shocked he's mostly a top and for the record PNP is not the greatest red flag in his profile...

200.gif?cid=6c09b952eojuw82jnskmdc0ym5yf

Edited by marylander1940

I know we all have to practice tolerance and not judge others and live and let live and accept others for blah, blah, blah.......

but, holy cow.............I just gotta wonder how it all got to this point with him.......body dysmorphia?, emotional insecurity?, low self-esteem?.....the parents?!

even just going about his daily routine.......

3 minutes ago, azdr0710 said:

I just gotta wonder how it all got to this point with him..

I'm gonna guess a LOT of emotional abuse as a child.

As much as I am going to make a joke of this person advertising as a top for cash slaves....if I think about the actual person who's living behind this freak-show facade, you have to really feel bad for what they must have experienced to lead them to all of THIS.

6 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

Definitely a niche market for sex with this thing, whatever it is....

I think many don’t even make it to sex. Just don’t get it. I’ve made the mistake of joking about it with one or two providers and unleashed lengthy descriptions engagement with their clients into this stuff - bizarre. 

In all seriousness with respect to his lips, maybe he also does drag.  It seems like a lot of men who do drag are now into getting their lips injected with filler so they have more to work with when applying makeup. 

I think findom is less about sex and more about power. If I was into it, I think I’d want to be findommed by someone feminine, perceived to have less power than me, perceived to be remorseless and exploitive etc. I’m not, but I could see why this dude checks the boxes. 

15 hours ago, musclvr said:

There should be a trigger warning about clicking through to the rentmen profile.

I have seen things in that profile that I wish that I could unsee.

Unfortunately, even if you block him, you'll see his main pic displayed on the page no matter what you do. 

42 minutes ago, maninsoma said:

In all seriousness with respect to his lips, maybe he also does drag.  It seems like a lot of men who do drag are now into getting their lips injected with filler so they have more to work with when applying makeup. 

You're so sweet when you try to give people the benefit of the doubt. 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952rhfaizit3c92lfamxoj

2 hours ago, Coolwave35 said:

I think findom is less about sex and more about power.

This is exactly right. 

It's the mental game of pushing past boundaries and exchanging power, usually without what most would call full-on fucking.

The dominant figure always knows where the line is.

A good sub is able to convince himself in the moment that he has zero control.

It's old-fashioned theatrics, but with good actors, it can be a thrill (for those interested).

many gay men share a history of being bullied & mocked as children/teens when they didn’t fit-in, looking & acting different.

funny how some haven’t learned as adults how to extend grace when someone looks/acts different

i guarantee there are people in all of our lives that don’t understand our choices - and they don’t need to.  same thing 

6 minutes ago, SouthOfTheBorder said:

many gay men share a history of being bullied & mocked as children/teens when they didn’t fit-in, looking & acting different.

funny how some haven’t learned as adults how to extend grace when someone looks/acts different

i guarantee there are people in all of our lives that don’t understand our choices - and they don’t need to.  same thing 

I agree completely, but have also been here long enough to know that under the guise of anonymity, people post some ugly shit.

It's always appreciated to see someone occasionally remind us to not act like uncouth swine.