Re: Discrete Exhibitionist?

PileDriver

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a client who's even more into public play than I am...  And pushing the envelope in doing it.

We've fucked in hotel hallways, steam rooms, gyms, airport lounges. 

He once gave me a killer handjob (to completion) under a booth in a Vegas steakhouse.

As much fun as it's been, I am the common sense that tries to keep him from thinking entirely with his dick.

I was driving a client to dinner and he gave me road head…after we had f*cked each other’s brains out over the last hours. Had a few close calls with the cars around us idling at traffic signals. That client is decades older but makes me feel like a teen again.

A really hot guy at my gym likes to stand buck naked in front of the hand dryer after a shower to dry off for like 10-15 mins. He gathers quite an audience.

Another client likes to mess around in the showers at the same gym. I am always freeballing when I work out too, in tiny somewhat loose shorts. I wonder how many people catch a glimpse when I am bench pressing or doing leg lifts and stuff like that.

I've told this story before, but when I lived in an apartment, there was a guy laying out at the pool, very small speedo, who was apparently dozing in a chaise lounge and got an erection that started poking out of the waistband.  Lots of people, including myself, moving their chairs closer to watch. 

2 hours ago, poolboy48220 said:

I've told this story before, but when I lived in an apartment, there was a guy laying out at the pool, very small speedo, who was apparently dozing in a chaise lounge and got an erection that started poking out of the waistband.  Lots of people, including myself, moving their chairs closer to watch. 

Maybe he was only pretending to doze 😜

love this thread!

i am very much an exhibitionist in that i love giving a show, but i limit it to places that are kind of low consequence - sex clubs, parties, bath houses. etc.

on the other hand, i am a total voyeur in any and every setting

guess you need enough voyeurs to go around to keep those exhibitionists satisfied, right?

have mentioned this before here once or twice.....7th grade was the first year we all had to change into gym clothes in a locker room for gym......just a few of the dudes would also take a shower after class......at age 12, I hadn't quite started puberty yet, but I remember a guy in 8th grade (same gym class) evidently had and looked close to a full-grown man.....he always took a shower and I remember he usually would linger full-frontal naked a few seconds 'too long' at the shower area exit facing everybody in the locker area.....he was classic tall/dark/handsome, a bit of dark hair, and hung heavy and long.......always wondered if he was deliberately showing off a bit since many in the locker area hadn't hit puberty yet.....

There’s an oxymoron!

I’m very exhibitionist. Having an audience is great fun. I’ve a client who is similarly into public displays who hires me to accompany him to a sauna or sex club and play with him exclusively in open areas. He loves it.

I’ve also worked at parties to get things going and encourage interaction. I think there’s something quite liberating about having sex in a room full of still clothed people who are engaging in polite small talk over white wine and canapés! It encourages the more adventurous couples and singles to strip off and join in. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2024 at 12:11 PM, NipLuvr212 said:

love this thread!

i am very much an exhibitionist in that i love giving a show, but i limit it to places that are kind of low consequence - sex clubs, parties, bath houses. etc.

on the other hand, i am a total voyeur in any and every setting

guess you need enough voyeurs to go around to keep those exhibitionists satisfied, right?

I'm the same. I'll get naked in the gym around clothed guys and in a dressing room if I think the (male) sales person is looking or in a leather store but not where women or children or cops might be watching

Never been shy about being naked around groups of guys...  I grew up in sports and locker rooms.

That said, it wasn't until the last year or so that locker room/steam/sauna sex really became attractive to me.  

For me, it's not the thrill of getting caught, but that other guys around me are watching me.  

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, MaybeMaybeNot said:

I wish there was an easy place to find exhibitionists so voyeurs could match up our needs. I would never expect an exhibitionist to want to have sex with me (which would be the expectation using an app like Scruff), but I'd sure love to provide the voyeur service for them. :)

I mean, the safest place for this is a gay bath. 

Less safe (and sexual) would be k-spas, locker rooms, gyms, large sex segregated spas, nude beaches, etc.

11 hours ago, BenjaminNicholas said:

I mean, the safest place for this is a gay bath. 

Less safe (and sexual) would be k-spas, locker rooms, gyms, large sex segregated spas, nude beaches, etc.

I have explored watching through some bar backrooms and a few sex parties. It works, but you can't always get a good view. Plus, it would be nice to have better lighting. Lol. But these have worked in a pinch. I think it would be nice to watch a long-term couple in their own home, just watch as they do their normal thing. But, I've never been able to find that.