NYC Newbie: ColinNYC

dutchal

We made a date for tomorrow evening at my place. I didn't ask if he hosts.
He seems really hot and is a joy to communicate with on RM messenger and WhatApp. His avatar photo on WhatsApp shows him to be a really handsome guy, a real doll. He also sent me a pic of his other end, and it's equally fetching. We'll see how things go in just about 24 hours from now.

Edited by RexB

1 hour ago, RexB said:

We made a date for tomorrow evening at my place. I didn't ask if he hosts.
He seems really hot and is a joy to communicate with on RM messenger and WhatApp. His avatar photo on WhatsApp shows him to be a really handsome guy, a real doll. He also sent me a pic of his other end, and it's equally fetching. We'll see how things go in just about 24 hours from now.

Let us know man!

The meeting took place, but I knew from first sight that he wasn't what I had projected onto him based on his photos. I think the photos are old. Him showing up with a rhinestone choker necklace was so far from whoever I would EVER have been inclined to engage with. I didn't have him into my place any further than the entryway so I don't know what his body looked like. I was not in the least interested at that point. I nipped it in the bud and gave him one of the three bills that were for him and let him go.

24 minutes ago, RexB said:

The meeting took place, but I knew from first sight that he wasn't what I had projected onto him based on his photos. I think the photos are old. Him showing up with a rhinestone choker necklace was so far from whoever I would EVER have been inclined to engage with. I didn't have him into my place any further than the entryway so I don't know what his body looked like. I was not in the least interested at that point. I nipped it in the bud and gave him one of the three bills that were for him and let him go.

darn, that's too bad @RexB.....was the necklace the one in some of the pictures?......  he looks like a good ol' boy who would be fun to hang out with over a beer at some dive bar.....and that butt!.......the picture in the car with some scruff is fantastic.....

thanks very much for meeting and reporting......sorry about that......

9 minutes ago, azdr0710 said:

darn, that's too bad @RexB.....was the necklace the one in some of the pictures?......  he looks like a good ol' boy who would be fun to hang out with over a beer at some dive bar.....and that butt!.......the picture in the car with some scruff is fantastic.....

thanks very much for meeting and reporting......sorry about that......

That's what I was expecting/hoping for, a jock of some kind or another like in the boxing video. The guy I met looked more like a nerdy, soy-boy type. This is not to say anything about his human value, of course. I realize that what I'm paying the guy for is for him to match up with my fantasy enough for me to feel interested and turned on. In this case my fantasy was completely annihilated. I must say we had some really good sexting going on there. 

58 minutes ago, RexB said:

Was that the same necklace he was wearing in pic #3?

11 hours ago, guru68 said:

Was that the same necklace he was wearing in pic #3?

Yes, actually it is. I never even noticed it on his bare skin in the pics. I thought it was a chain, but he had it on a turtleneck and the effect  of the rhinestones was very different. I'm not into the trans look. It's anti-sexy to me. Also, he had a beard, which made him look older and less attractive to me. Just a whole different vibe from what I had gathered it would be from his ad pics.

14 hours ago, RexB said:

The meeting took place, but I knew from first sight that he wasn't what I had projected onto him based on his photos.

Good for you for acknowledging the issue was that your perception and fantasy did not match the way he dressed when he showed up. Based on what you stated, I would have paid the entire fee, given he is wearing both a beard and the necklace in at least five of the pictures and a beard in all but one of them. He is also wearing the beard and the necklace in the boxing video. 

13 hours ago, Chancealot said:

This type of “it isn’t who he said he was” situation seems to be commonplace 

Of his eleven pictures, two show nothing but his cock, one shows nothing but his legs, seven show him shirtless or naked, and one shows him wearing a tank top and shorts (which are removed when he took a subsequent picture in the same place). In the eight photos that show his upper body, he is wearing the necklace in seven of them. It seems unreasonable to expect him to show up shirtless or wearing a tank top on a New York City October evening when the temperature was between 67 and 69 degrees (that's what Microsoft Bing says was last evening's temperature). It's too chilly for that. Unless I asked him to remove his necklace, I wouldn't expect him to show up not wearing it, given he is wearing it in most of his pictures. Since he didn't have a chance to remove his clothes, we don't know whether his body matches the photos. 

This isn't a case of a provider who isn't who he said he was. Instead, a client wanted a provider to show up wearing workout gear or sweats and the provider showed up wearing what one would wear to a nice restaurant. Since we don't know whether the client asked the provider to show up wearing workout gear/sweats, we don't know whether the provider ignored what the client asked for or he failed to read the client's mind.

A good rule of thumb is to ask for what you want. If the provider doesn't do what you want, it's on him. In the future, do what I do - when I want a provider to show up looking a particular way (for example, looking like a jock) I ask him to wear whatever it is I want him to wear. For example, I'd have said something like "Hey, I love that boxing vid. Please wear something like that when we meet."

46 minutes ago, rvwnsd said:

Good for you for acknowledging the issue was that your perception and fantasy did not match the way he dressed when he showed up. Based on what you stated, I would have paid the entire fee, given he is wearing both a beard and the necklace in at least five of the pictures and a beard in all but one of them. He is also wearing the beard and the necklace in the boxing video. 

Of his eleven pictures, two show nothing but his cock, one shows nothing but his legs, seven show him shirtless or naked, and one shows him wearing a tank top and shorts (which are removed when he took a subsequent picture in the same place). In the eight photos that show his upper body, he is wearing the necklace in seven of them. It seems unreasonable to expect him to show up shirtless or wearing a tank top on a New York City October evening when the temperature was between 67 and 69 degrees (that's what Microsoft Bing says was last evening's temperature). It's too chilly for that. Unless I asked him to remove his necklace, I wouldn't expect him to show up not wearing it, given he is wearing it in most of his pictures. Since he didn't have a chance to remove his clothes, we don't know whether his body matches the photos. 

This isn't a case of a provider who isn't who he said he was. Instead, a client wanted a provider to show up wearing workout gear or sweats and the provider showed up wearing what one would wear to a nice restaurant. Since we don't know whether the client asked the provider to show up wearing workout gear/sweats, we don't know whether the provider ignored what the client asked for or he failed to read the client's mind.

A good rule of thumb is to ask for what you want. If the provider doesn't do what you want, it's on him. In the future, do what I do - when I want a provider to show up looking a particular way (for example, looking like a jock) I ask him to wear whatever it is I want him to wear. For example, I'd have said something like "Hey, I love that boxing vid. Please wear something like that when we meet."

You're completely right. I think where I went screwy was in seeing his WhatsApp avatar face photo where he was beardless, necklaceless, and several years younger. It was the most appealing facial photo I had seen of him and that's the image I wanted to hold on to but it was not what I was presented with. As I said before, that rhinestone necklace to me looked like a chain in his ad photos. I'd say the main thing that turned me off was that he didn't impress me as masculine, and that plays an important role in my hiring practice. 
Anyway, if anyone else tries him perhaps they can report back here. 

Edited by RexB

I’m sorry the OP and Colin didn’t have the experience they were hoping for. 

Can we please be gentlemen when it comes to referencing people who identify as trans? They are part of the LGBTQ+ community and trans people are under attack by the government. They need our support. 

here’s some background information.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I took him on a weekend trip to Mexico and had the best time. I didn’t mind the necklace, but I did require him to shave as the beard is off putting to me too. 

He was so fun to explore sexually. He’s the first guy that ever went after my feet and boy was that an eye opening experience. I was very comfortable with him sexually and he was fun to travel with. I recommend him. Also, aside from the sentimental necklace, he’s a masc jock bro type for sure, with a little sub streak if you ask nicely for it. 

17 minutes ago, BenjaminNYC said:

Did he bottom for you to exhibit that sub streak?

We did all the things. We just happened to connect very well sexually. He was in me. I was in him. He let me memorialize the weekend with lots of photos in the personal collection. He was an exceptional traveling companion and fuck buddy. 

On 10/6/2023 at 12:45 PM, BananaBagel said:

I’m sorry the OP and Colin didn’t have the experience they were hoping for. 

Can we please be gentlemen when it comes to referencing people who identify as trans? They are part of the LGBTQ+ community and trans people are under attack by the government. They need our support. 

here’s some background information.

The OP never met Colin and didn't report on any experience.