Important announcement about Stock bar

Dj Anthony

Exciting news awaits the patrons of Stock Bar, the beloved establishment known for its vibrant atmosphere and impeccable service ( new administration ). Brace yourselves for the upcoming novelties that are set to elevate the Stock Bar experience to unprecedented heights.

Firstly, the anticipation builds as the grand opening of Stock’N’ Soda draws near. This modern and cozy addition is designed to capture the essence of contemporary elegance. Located at a prime spot, it boasts a captivating ambiance that seamlessly blends indoor and outdoor spaces. The bar is thoughtfully adorned with chic furnishings, and the carefully curated selection of spirits and cocktails is sure to impress even the most discerning connoisseurs. However, it is the spectacular outside terrace that steals the show. Offering an idyllic setting for socializing, it allows guests to bask in the charm of the surrounding street while savoring their drinks. Stock’N’ Soda promises to be a haven for those seeking a trendy and sophisticated experience.

But the surprises do not end there. Prepare to be awed by the unveiling of the highly exclusive VIP room within Stock Bar. This intimate sanctuary has been meticulously designed to cater to the needs of the most discerning clientele. With a limited capacity of 20 persons or less, the VIP room ensures an exclusive and personalized experience. The room features its own private bar, serving an array of premium beverages that are sure to delight even the most discerning palates. Additionally, a state-of-the-art HD TV offers entertainment options for those seeking a touch of diversion. The VIP room at Stock Bar provides the utmost privacy, allowing guests to unwind and indulge in the company of their select companions.

The great news is that both spaces are set to open their doors before the end of the month, much to the excitement of loyal patrons and newcomers alike. Whether you are looking for a vibrant social experience in the open air or an intimate setting for a VERY private gathering, Stock Bar's novelties have you covered. Mark your calendars and prepare to be enthralled as Stock’N’Soda and the VIP room redefine the standards of elegance and exclusivity in the realm of bars and lounges.

16 hours ago, Dj Anthony said:

Exciting news awaits the patrons of Stock Bar, the beloved establishment known for its vibrant atmosphere and impeccable service ( new administration ). Brace yourselves for the upcoming novelties that are set to elevate the Stock Bar experience to unprecedented heights.

Firstly, the anticipation builds as the grand opening of Stock’N’ Soda draws near. This modern and cozy addition is designed to capture the essence of contemporary elegance. Located at a prime spot, it boasts a captivating ambiance that seamlessly blends indoor and outdoor spaces. The bar is thoughtfully adorned with chic furnishings, and the carefully curated selection of spirits and cocktails is sure to impress even the most discerning connoisseurs. However, it is the spectacular outside terrace that steals the show. Offering an idyllic setting for socializing, it allows guests to bask in the charm of the surrounding street while savoring their drinks. Stock’N’ Soda promises to be a haven for those seeking a trendy and sophisticated experience.

But the surprises do not end there. Prepare to be awed by the unveiling of the highly exclusive VIP room within Stock Bar. This intimate sanctuary has been meticulously designed to cater to the needs of the most discerning clientele. With a limited capacity of 20 persons or less, the VIP room ensures an exclusive and personalized experience. The room features its own private bar, serving an array of premium beverages that are sure to delight even the most discerning palates. Additionally, a state-of-the-art HD TV offers entertainment options for those seeking a touch of diversion. The VIP room at Stock Bar provides the utmost privacy, allowing guests to unwind and indulge in the company of their select companions.

The great news is that both spaces are set to open their doors before the end of the month, much to the excitement of loyal patrons and newcomers alike. Whether you are looking for a vibrant social experience in the open air or an intimate setting for a VERY private gathering, Stock Bar's novelties have you covered. Mark your calendars and prepare to be enthralled as Stock’N’Soda and the VIP room redefine the standards of elegance and exclusivity in the realm of bars and lounges.

That is a nice upgrade but are the dancers who l looking forward. Keep the place the same but hire new/more dancers. 

Stock"N"Soda will be the perfect space to take a short break from the showroom and go have a drink with your favorite dancer in a quieter environment., street view, and change of atmosphere.

The VIP room will be the perfect space for anyone who is looking for more privacy and intimacy.  

The combination of the 3 spaces will create a diversified experience that will meet the more specific needs of the gay clientele.

Have faith, these people know what they are doing.

2 hours ago, Dj Anthony said:

Stock"N"Soda will be the perfect space to take a short break from the showroom and go have a drink with your favorite dancer in a quieter environment., street view, and change of atmosphere.

The VIP room will be the perfect space for anyone who is looking for more privacy and intimacy.  

The combination of the 3 spaces will create a diversified experience that will meet the more specific needs of the gay clientele.

Have faith, these people know what they are doing.

Not trying to be mean, A, but this is all very unclear. Streetview? Terrace?
An enclosed patio far from prying eyes as we want our privacy? Or did you get a permit for a terrace along the stretch of the building right in front? Like many other Village venues but the Stock erotica component subdued where women and children, strike that, where children roam? I note that hanging out in front was always an informal thing in summer but perhaps you are adding structure and drinkie-poo profit margins.
I would argue that the bustling street in front would not be particularly quiet.

I realize all will be revealed. 

Edited by SirBillybob

At Stock I’ve always been camera shy. Sometimes the feed zooms in not intending to make you a supporting character in a sex trade environment. An older guy on his own in a stripper bar can be one of a few things: an owner/ manager, a wandering inmate from a nearby home for the aged, or a dirty old punter. The busier and more mixed, the easier to blend in. The more sustainable the venue for financial operations.

A relatively small sub-clientele that buys dances can still circulate in relative obscurity. You don’t need a greenback-shade hankie in your back pocket to codify the agenda. You just need to find the target and make the moves. When it comes down do it, I don’t expect to be cokc-blokced. Imma fuss about change? Hell no. This is the new normal; get used to it.

Don’t like rubbing shoulders with women of a night on the town? Make your own neighbourhood if this one doesn’t suit you. Individualistic micro-level belly-aching and boycotting is not going to break this bar. All the more for the rest of us.

[BTW, just watched Barry series finale]

image.gif.c2de7a131245379ca73dacc63b9a20b5.gif

Edited by SirBillybob

I don't think you understand what is "important" to us.

Every other bar on the street has a terrace or fancy drinks. We are there for dancers and you can't get that together, I don't care if theres a VIP room when there is no one worth spending that much on.  It's funny now you are basically saying, well if you want a nice experience like before, without drunk screaming women, get ready to pay lots more money for it.

Hard pass

Stock’n’Soda will be a separate regular bar adjacent to the club. Not a stripper venue. No entrance fee. It is mostly the footage that remains closed off currently, but no direct traffic from it to Stock. Just same building. 

Stock will be as per usual, just the version that is smaller due to the contiguous but separated area taken up by Stock’n’Soda.

The VIP zone in Stock will be a small area where some of the cubicles are. That aspect remains ambiguous and its terms of reference will likely evolve in due time 

Edited by SirBillybob

1 hour ago, brettnyc said:

Just hire hot dancers who dance butt nekkid -- the rest is gravy.

Yes very important point too! Based on the recent feeds, too many dancers these days don't even strip down to their underwear for their second dance on stage, whereas in the past the dancers would come out naked and hard for their second dance. Please instil rules so that dancers have to show D on stage.

I agree with other posters that Priority No 1 is improving the quality of the dancers and that priority No 2 is getting them naked on stage.  Having said that, let's give the club some time to work thru the issues.  They are clearly investing a lot of money into the club and they want it to be successful.  Let's give them a chance to make the changes and see where things are at in a few months time.  

3 hours ago, Buff Daddy said:

Amtrak is running to Montreal again. 

thanks for that news!......daily daytime service from Penn to Montreal.....about eleven hours each way.......no middle seat!

Adirondack-HDR-cliff-450x301.jpg
MEDIA.AMTRAK.COM

In partnership with New York State Department of Transportation and VIA Rail Canada NEW YORK – Amtrak, in conjunction with VIA Rail Canada (VIA Rail)...

I’ve done Amtrak before pandemic. Bus is much faster but the train is good to catch up on streaming etc which I do almost weekly in one sitting on my recliner for a few hours anyway. And it’s not assigned seating. I would take the Adirondack over a flight, as station locations MTL and NYC are superb for me.

Edited by SirBillybob

23 hours ago, SirBillybob said:

Stock’n’Soda will be a separate regular bar adjacent to the club. Not a stripper venue. No entrance fee. It is mostly the footage that remains closed off currently, but no direct traffic from it to Stock. Just same building. 

Stock will be as per usual, just the version that is smaller due to the contiguous but separated area taken up by Stock’n’Soda.

The VIP zone in Stock will be a small area where some of the cubicles are. That aspect remains ambiguous and its terms of reference will likely evolve in due time 

Thanks for investigating and clarifying things for those of us not (yet) on the scene.  For @Dj Anthony: the comments here are from long-time Stock afficionados who want to make sure you understand what's most important to them.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2023 at 5:29 PM, azdr0710 said:

thanks for that news!......daily daytime service from Penn to Montreal.....about eleven hours each way.......no middle seat!

Adirondack-HDR-cliff-450x301.jpg
MEDIA.AMTRAK.COM

In partnership with New York State Department of Transportation and VIA Rail Canada NEW YORK – Amtrak, in conjunction with VIA Rail Canada (VIA Rail)...

temporary stoppage of Amtrak between Albany and Montreal.....

Freight Railroad’s 10 MPH Speed Limit Forces Amtrak To Suspend Route (msn.com)

On 6/17/2023 at 9:26 PM, SirBillybob said:

I’ve done Amtrak before pandemic. Bus is much faster but the train is good to catch up on streaming etc which I do almost weekly in one sitting on my recliner for a few hours anyway. And it’s not assigned seating. I would take the Adirondack over a flight, as station locations MTL and NYC are superb for me.

If you take the Montreal to NY trip you arrive at Penn Station just before 11pm. How does one check into a hotel at that time? Most won't hold reservations that late, unless I'm mistaken.