Important announcement about Stock bar

Dj Anthony

4 hours ago, Luv2play said:

If you take the Montreal to NY trip you arrive at Penn Station just before 11pm. How does one check into a hotel at that time? Most won't hold reservations that late, unless I'm mistaken.

Most people guarantee a hotel reservation with a credit card which will hold the room until, usually, 6am the next morning. Presumably, a night auditor or clerk is available for checking in late guests or there is some self-check-in ability. Of course, you'll be charged for the room whether or not you show if you didn't cancel following the hotel's cancellation policy....... 

(off topic...I know)

Edited by azdr0710

Best way to describe the VIP room

Stock Easy, the exclusive new VIP room at StockBar designed specifically for men seeking a seamless interaction with the dancers. Step into a world of unrivaled luxury and convenience as you enter this private haven. With its own bar and dedicated staff, Stock Easy ensures that you receive special attention throughout your visit. Enjoy the company of stunning dancers in a relaxed and intimate setting, where conversations flow effortlessly. Unwind, sip on your favorite drink, and let the captivating performances mesmerize you. Discover a new level of sophistication and comfort at Stock Easy, where connecting with the dancers has never been easier.

Yeap, that sounds right :)

Does Stock’N’ Soda have a cover?  TBH I prefer campus because you can evaluate the crowd before you pay the cover.  With Stock you never know what you are going to get (and for the past 1-2 years it’s been empty inside). 

If Stock had no cover but a 2 drink min, I would be more likely to check it out. 

On 7/8/2023 at 4:13 AM, Colton said:

Does Stock’N’ Soda have a cover?  TBH I prefer campus because you can evaluate the crowd before you pay the cover.  With Stock you never know what you are going to get (and for the past 1-2 years it’s been empty inside). 

If Stock had no cover but a 2 drink min, I would be more likely to check it out. 

From what I have heard, there is no cover for Stock"N Soda bar, but the Stockbar (the strip joint) does charge a small cover fee to get in. I think the pandemic had a lot do with the dwindling crowd at Stockbar. It appears now that the club has recovered. The place was packed last night, there was literally no room to move around. The  ratio from men to women was about  30% to 70%.There were a lot of women in  there, more women in there than men.  I was a fun night there, with  at least over 25 good looking dancers (with a couple of below average dancers) working the crowd. In fact the place has been packed every night from the past 2 weeks with  the exception of Thursday/Sunday nights being the lighter days. The line up has been really strong the past 2 weeks. The dancer line up has been getting strong by the days. It seems like things are moving in the right direction. The new management team is determined to get Stockbar back on track.

If you don't want to see a lot of ladies in the club (no offense) during your visit to Stockbar, I suggest you go on a Thursday or Sunday night. It's mostly men with a handful of women.  Plus you won't be competing with a bunch of Patrons for the attention of your favorite dancers. I"m definitely going to try to  go to Stockbar on a Thursday  and Sunday night during my upcoming trip to Montreal. Because I want to have Gatuso/Bran/Adrian all to myself with no competition. I just can't believe it,  In just days Gatuso will be sitting on my lap. Oh, I can't wait.

On 6/29/2023 at 11:16 AM, Dj Anthony said:

Quick peak of the new space at Stock bar, we called it Stock N Soda

Looks nice but I'm wondering if it'll be enclosed when there's rain, high wind, or when the wildfire smoke sends the air quality into red or worse level? (that's the U.S. measurement - not sure if Canada uses the same system)

Stockbar has come rowing back! The dancers lineup is out of this world, and it will get even hotter, when management adds a couple of new young muscle studs to the lineup. Some of the dancers look absolutely stunning on stage. So many hot muscle studs on stage, it looks so beautiful. I can’t believe it, the club that I have been going to for years to check out young muscle studs is finally back post pandemic. No more quiet nights at Stockbar, it’s literally packed from Wednesday to Sunday, with Friday and Saturday being the busies days. I heard Stock & Soda is a hit with the locals, VIP room is doing well on weekends, and lots of booked events pre club opening at 830pm. Overall, it looks like things are finally back on track at Stockbar post pandemic. I’m really happy for the new management team, they have done a fantastic job bringing Stockbar back to its glory days. It’s a win-win situation for all involved. New management will actually be able to make a decent profit, hire more unemployed Canadians, and loyal customers will still be able to enjoy watching hot muscle studs on stage at Stockbar.

Oh, I can’t wait for my 4 days trip to Montreal during pride week. Hopefully, my favorite boys at Stockbar (Gatuso, Santiago,Bran, Leondro) will be at the club during pride week. Not sure what’s going with Adrian but I had to remove him from my go to boys because he’s not there consistently. I only want to chill with guys who are reliable, and actually shows up Wed-Sun consistently. By the way Santiago won me over after watching him vacuum the floor in his tight sweat pant after the bachelorette party. He was getting the club ready for opening. And just when I thought Gatuso couldn’t be hotter, I saw him brooming the stage after the bachelorette event. He looked so freaking hot. I cannot wait for that lap-dance. I”m going to go straight for his nipples. The other dancer that is really close to winning me over is Barrack. He’s a really sexy man. I can tell he’s a big teaser. He’s very seductive, and I can see him easily seduce me into going for a sexy lap-dance. I love the way he holds your hands and leads you to the private dance area. A very sexy and seductive man. My only problem with Barrack is that I don’t know if he and Gatuso are bros. It’s best to chill with guys that are comfortable hanging out with each other. The experience will be much better, plus I don’t want Gatuso to feel uncomfortable chilling with me with a guy he’s not really down with.

In the past, I have gotten lap-dance with a dancer at Stockbar, and booked a private show at the end of the dance. Only to find out the dancer doesn’t like the fact that I accepted a lap-dance with another dancer, stop speaking to me the whole night, and canceled our appointment. So I tend to stick to my main guy ( which is Gatuso- I”m a loyal customer), and maybe do a few dances with his friends. By the way, it’s the same way at Campus. I would say it’s even worse at Campus. Hopefully, I will have a really good time at Stockbar and Campus during pride week. I cannot wait for my return to Montreal post pandemic. It will be amazing to hang out for a few days with so many hot muscle studs.

We are thrilled to announce the long-awaited official launch of Stockbar under its new administration! On Thursday, July 27th, 2023, we invite you to join us for an unforgettable evening as we unveil three incredible new spaces within the bar that are set to redefine entertainment in the heart of our city.

Stockbar: The Ultimate Male Stripper Experience Prepare to be captivated by the mesmerizing performances at Stockbar! Our male strippers are the epitome of talent, charm, and charisma, delivering the best show in town. With their jaw-dropping routines and electrifying energy, they create an atmosphere of pure excitement and leave you wanting more. Get ready to indulge in an evening of sheer delight and unparalleled entertainment.

Stock N Soda: A New Space with Outdoor Terrace.  Introducing Stock N Soda, a brand-new addition to our establishment! Located on an enchanting outside terrace with an impressive street view, this space is designed to elevate your nightlife experience. Whether you're looking to enjoy refreshing drinks under the stars or dance to the beats of our talented DJ, Stock N Soda promises to be the go-to destination for unforgettable evenings with friends and loved ones.

Stock Easy: A Luxurious VIP Room for Gentlemen At Stockbar, we value our esteemed guests, and that's why we've created Stock Easy, an exclusive VIP room dedicated to providing the most luxurious experience for our male clientele. Stock Easy is designed to cater to your every desire, offering privacy, sophistication, and top-notch service. Whether you're celebrating a special occasion or simply want to unwind in style, Stock Easy offers a haven of opulence exclusively for men.

Join Us for a Night of Extravaganza The official launch of Stockbar under the new administration promises to be a night of absolute extravagance and celebration. From the allure of the male strippers at Stockbar to the infectious energy on the outside terrace of Stock N Soda, and the refined indulgence within Stock Easy, we have crafted an experience like no other.

Mark your calendars for Thursday, July 27th, 2023, and be part of history as we embark on this new chapter of Stockbar. We can't wait to welcome you and share this momentous occasion. Prepare yourself for an evening of entertainment, elegance, and excitement that will be talked about for years to come!

See you at Stockbar, where unforgettable memories are waiting to be made!  
If you can make it, watch it online on our website!

Anthony :)

Regenerate response

Wow, that's very good news. The official grand opening of Stock & Soda and the VIP room at Stockbar. It will be wild night at Stockbar next Thursday. I will be watching it on the live stream, my trip to Montreal is not until Pride week. I wish I could make it for the grand opening ceremony.

Also, Stockbar can you add some information about the VIP booking process on the Stockbar website. Is the dancer fee included in the booking? Can patrons get lapdance in there? Just basic information about how the booking process works, and the dancer and establishment VIP room fees. I would love to try out the VIP room with one of my favorite studs at Stockbar (Katuso, Leonardo, Bran). These boys are ridiculously hot. Leonardo and Bran look absolutely stunning on stage tonight. I still cannot get over the tight jean that Leonardo is wearing tonight, and Bran's sexy outfit. Pride week can't come fast enough!

One more thing, I would like to give the new management props for finally getting things back on track. The dancer lineup right now is out of this world. Well done Stockbar new admin team!

The grand opening  of Stock & Soda, VIP room at Stockbar is tonight. I got my booze ready, my internet is hook up to my large living room panel, I'm freaking ready for the show. I hope Leondro wears that sexy tight jean again Bran  I need to see you in that  hot black outfit (long sleeve with tie ) or that sexy new shirt (red/white/blue). Oh, I can't wait.

Anybody knows, why the girls are getting lap  dance right on the floor? It's very distracting to  look at the dancer on stage, and at the same time on the right corner, I can see Gatuso on top of the table complete nude grinding on a girl. Anyways, something big may happen at Stockbar this weekend. I'm not going into detail yet, because I don't want to jinx it. But you should definitely keep an eye on the live feed this weekend. You never know who may  pop in this weekend!

Wow, the place looks incredible. Grand opening night was wild. Stockbar was packed with a lot of heavy spenders. Gutaso had a great night, my man cleaned the house on Thursday night. Bran was looking so hot with the hot black outfit with the tie. It was a great night for the dancers and the new management team.

FYI, Bran, Gatuso and  Leonardo try  make sure you guys are there on Saturday or Sunday night. A secret admirer may pop in at Stockbar on Saturday or Sunday.

• 4 weeks later...

When they show the floor, it's always wide angle shots for a few seconds. When they do switch the camera shot from the stage to the floor, it's usually to focus on a specific dancer or that hot beefy bartender who like to take off his shirt.  It's difficult to see what they customers look like in  wide angle shots. If you don't want to be on camera, don't sit by the stage, the first 2 rows directly in front of the stage, and  tables by both sides of the stage. If you want complete privacy, and don't want to be shown for at least a few seconds on wide angle shots, then sit at the end of the bar (where beefy bartender work) by the entrance door on side facing the wall or use the VIP room.

Also , I just want to say one more thing Stockbar, that beefy bartender is really hot. I login early just to check him out. The camera is always on him before the dancers start coming in around 930pm. He seems to really like the attention he gets, and loves to take off his shirt to show off his big muscles. He's a super hot French Canadian.