Important announcement about Stock bar

Dj Anthony

One more thing, if you truly don't want to be on camera at all, even for a couple of seconds. You can always do what that dude on pride weekend did at the club. He sat by the stage Thur-Sat wearing a dog mask. No one was able to identify him, he kept that dog mask on all night for 3 straight days. It was a bit creepy, but it got the job done. He was able to sit anywhere in the club without  fearing his face being shown on the live feed.

Maybe, don't wear a dog mask. You can always wear  a nicer mask, then you will be able to move freely in the club without worrying about being shown for a few seconds on the live feed on wide angle shots. Just a suggestion mate!

2 hours ago, PSMuscleLover said:

One more thing, if you truly don't want to be on camera at all, even for a couple of seconds. You can always do what that dude on pride weekend did at the club. He sat by the stage Thur-Sat wearing a dog mask. No one was able to identify him, he kept that dog mask on all night for 3 straight days. It was a bit creepy, but it got the job done. He was able to sit anywhere in the club without  fearing his face being shown on the live feed.

And the signature urine scents left behind are invisible.😏

He was there on the Sunday as well. 

Edited by SirBillybob

Stock Easy VIP open doorway access room between main club and Stock’n’Soda does not seem to be getting much business, other than its beautifully designed can.

I haven’t seen a soul in there since official opening. Customers walk through and sometimes a security person is stationed to ensure patrons don’t bypass the entrance charge counter for main club access. So wages to an additional bartender and security staffperson may erode overall profits. 

Extremely loud separate music track in Stock Easy to obscure the strip club M/C announcing and music. Perhaps they would turn down volume on request if a group wanted to congregate there, though I don’t know why they would want to be sequestering in what seems like a really nicely appointed walk-in closet with a dedicated bar and blasting speakers, when the club energy cannot be witnessed from that space. The positive thing is that it is a small area that, if unused, does not compromise the venue’s revival.

Edited by SirBillybob

On 8/25/2023 at 1:36 PM, bcbg1205 said:

Now that the renovations are complete, it seems to me that it is impossible for customers to be anywhere in the main room without appearing on the live video feed, at least for a few seconds. Not sure how I feel about this. Is this bothersome to anyone else or is it just me?

I don't get why they think we want to see the customers at all? Is it a desperate attempt to show that they are somewhat busy? Plus then they are late sometimes going back to the stage when the dancers do finally come out.

But yeah it's not cool for some customers I am sure, especially who may not be aware they have changed the camera angles etc. 

On 8/28/2023 at 9:05 PM, gn233 said:

I don't get why they think we want to see the customers at all? Is it a desperate attempt to show that they are somewhat busy? Plus then they are late sometimes going back to the stage when the dancers do finally come out.

But yeah it's not cool for some customers I am sure, especially who may not be aware they have changed the camera angles etc. 

It’s a challenge to be always ‘on’ too. 
image.gif.bf922ea44a0d60945ba5cad7518be33e.gif

On 8/27/2023 at 1:12 PM, SirBillybob said:

Customers walk through and sometimes a security person is stationed to ensure patrons don’t bypass the entrance charge counter for main club access.

only sometimes?  seems like an easy way in for those who are fine with accessing the back door.

On 6/27/2023 at 5:51 PM, azdr0710 said:

Most people guarantee a hotel reservation with a credit card which will hold the room until, usually, 6am the next morning. Presumably, a night auditor or clerk is available for checking in late guests or there is some self-check-in ability. Of course, you'll be charged for the room whether or not you show if you didn't cancel following the hotel's cancellation policy....... 

(off topic...I know)

Email or call ahead to note arrival time.

Hotel Le Robertval apartments on Reve Levesque Boulevard is my go to hotel, when I'm in Montreal on a Stockbar/Campus weekend strip-cation trip. It's fairly priced, and the apartments are very nice. I"m not looking for luxury hotels, when I'm on a Montreal weekend trip. Le Robertval Hotel is all good with me, plus it has side doors which guests can access with their room keys. Very convenient when bringing in friends and strippers  in the room for entertainment. You never have to deal with nosy Front Desk Clerks, all your visitors can come in and out from the side doors. It's also just a 10 minutes walk to Campus and Stockbar. I have never had any issues walking back and forth from the strip clubs to the hotel (day/night). Plus,I would much rather spend my money on the boys at Stockbar/Campus than on super expensive hotels.

Another one that I have used in the past is Hotel Faubourg Montreal, on 131 Rene Levesque Boulevard East (near food court Shopping mall). It's a very nice apartments hotel, and it's fairly priced.  It's about a 15 minutes walk to Campus. The only thing that I don't like about this hotel is, no side doors to enter, you must walk in by the Front Desk and Security Officer by the elevator.

Besides the nice hotels in Montreal,  I would also like to give props to that new dancer (Alexis) at Stockbar. He has one of the most beautiful looking booty that I have seen in quiet a long time. The best looking booty out of all the dancers. It's big,muscular, and very tight. Oh, it's so beautiful!  I don't think Alexis knows that there's a camera in the changing room. We get a lot of absolutely stunning close up shots of his amazing muscular booty. Oh my god, when he's switching his underwear, picking up his clothes on the floor, the view is absolutely spectacular. Very good hire by Stockbar new management team. But on the other hand, I also want to caution the new Stockbar management team on easing up on the mass hiring of twinks. Do not forget you core base fans are mostly into big muscle boys, and not twinks. People already know where to find twinks in Montreal, and it's called "Taboo". So, lets keep it real.

Some friendly advise for Gatuso, you're still the overall best stripper at Stockbar in 2023, in my opinion. It's not necessary to turn the chair, and show your back to the camera in the prepping room. It's a bad move mate, and it may rub some of your online fans the wrong way. You're the best stripper at Stockbar, and you have a large online fans base. There's no need to be super uptight about showing off your beautiful uncut penis. It's super beautiful, especially when erected. So, don't be shine about showing off you most valuable asset mate.