EuroYoung in NYC?

Andy2

1 hour ago, Andy2 said:

Public Assistance, you are aptly named--but you also provide very helpful and cogent "private" assistance.  

Very grateful for your input and guidance, Andy2

p.s.  P.A. also seems sexy as hell.  Admirable combo of qualities.  

you are  aware that his name is "pubic", NOT "public" assistance? Right?

And Bozo agrees with you on both point 1 and point 3.

BoZo

Edited by BOZO T CLOWN

I have a couple of theories,  not just about Euro but about some providers more generally.

First, that some providers see their job as simply being paid to be with people they would hook up with anyway (or could tolerate in their most horny / desperate moments). So they reject people who don’t fit their selection criteria and the financial aspect (a client baffled at why being willing to pay they can’t be with the provider) turns into a lack of respect given all this (“how could you possibly think I’d be interested in you” etc). See the discussion elsewhere last month on providers asking for photos before confirming appointments and possible reasons for that. 

The other theory (with absolutely no judgement towards anyone on these matters) is about drug / alcohol use and who does how much and does it affect them either long term, or does a client just catch a provider when they’re in a bad state. Socially I’ve seen people typically “normal” who exhibit paranoia, aggression, vindictiveness … followed by no memory or extreme regret and apologies - that part we don’t see in a transactional one off interaction. 

On 2/5/2023 at 2:39 PM, Andy2 said:

https://rent.men/Euroyoung

In my view, a hott body and hott ad.  He has 5 star reviews, with one exception (poor review for online service). 

Has anyone met EuroYoung?  Any advice?   (I texted him.  He is intelligent and kinky, very handsome.)  

I second that, don’t get involved. Very very unreliable.  Didn’t ending up meeting him, then he started calling me in the middle of the night. He is indeed Russian, heavy party guy. Tried to push for me to party with him. 

He had another account on RM don’t remember the name though. 

18 hours ago, pubic_assistance said:

Bi-polarism maybe ? He was pure evil when I met him.

In my experience, the Russian lads define "enfant terrible" in their temperament. However, with this one, the prospect of a "sweet" silk Canali fancy sport coat, sized to his 38R physique, as a gratuity assures good behaviour and a "fun time" betweenst the sheets.

2 minutes ago, robberbaron4u said:

the prospect of a "sweet" silk Canali fancy sport coat, sized to his 38R physique, as a gratuity assures good behaviour

Then he should be trawling SEEKING

not looking for sugar daddies on hook up sites and rent.men

He's quite odd looking in person and his sinewy body nothing worth going crazy over. At most he's got a cute little butt, but then, any of the hundreds of dancers in town will come equipped with one of those and with far less attitude and a more realistic request for financial support

25 minutes ago, pubic_assistance said:

Then he should be trawling SEEKING

not looking for sugar daddies on hook up sites and rent.men

He's quite odd looking in person and his sinewy body nothing worth going crazy over. At most he's got a cute little butt, but then, any of the hundreds of dancers in town will come equipped with one of those and with far less attitude and a more realistic request for financial support

Can we not be charitable and describe his physique as svelte and his countenance as "unique"?