20 Only Fans Guys, a week, Colombia, a mansion and ME!

Coolwave35

Guyyyyyyssssssss. 

It’s starting!  So we’re all connected in a WhatsApp and ideas are flying. I started a little competition to get a feel for what they’re willing to do with each other and begin to map out tops, bottoms, sluts and prudes. Let the games begin! 

John Bronco confirmed! 
Johnny Hill confirmed. 
Jett Wayne confirmed. 

9E171B01-1954-4224-A7F7-1D32C11BD625.jpeg

3 hours ago, Coolwave35 said:

Guyyyyyyssssssss. 

It’s starting!  So we’re all connected in a WhatsApp and ideas are flying. I started a little competition to get a feel for what they’re willing to do with each other and begin to map out tops, bottoms, sluts and prudes. Let the games begin! 

John Bronco confirmed! 
Johnny Hill confirmed. 
Jett Wayne confirmed. 

9E171B01-1954-4224-A7F7-1D32C11BD625.jpeg

Jett Wayne is dreamy. What I wouldn't do to that muscle ass. Have fun. So is John Bronco but I met him already. LOL!

On 2/1/2023 at 8:44 PM, Coolwave35 said:

For my 40th birthday, I finagled my way into an only fans content creator weeklong extravaganza and you’re all invited!   I’ll be posting tons of hot guys doing hot guy shit. I’ll take your suggestions on what videos you wanna see with which models doing what stuff. I’ve got permission to film and engage and hire and share and promote etc. 

I’ll start posting the roster as more guys sign on. 12 are confirmed so far with airfare. The house is booked. Shenanigans begin March 17th and I’m so so excited to ring in 40 this year! Start getting creative fellas! 

Please post, for what you wrote definitely piqued my curiosity as well as interest.  I do hope that it pans out well for you.

5 minutes ago, Axiom2001 said:

Please post, for what you wrote definitely piqued my curiosity as well as interest.  I do hope that it pans out well for you.

It’s going to be an absolute shitshow. And I can’t wait lol. I don’t live in the same world as these guys. 

14 minutes ago, azdr0710 said:

@Coolwave35  you mentioned that this plan wasn't entirely your doing.......is it being organized by somebody else, to some extent, as a mass collab content creation event?.......sounds incredible.....thanks for your posts on this

Exactly. Alfie was my videographer when I did my survivor weekend. That inspired him to put together these content creator trips. They did Ibiza and Tulum already.

For this one, Alfie invited me to bring a little flavor, fresh ideas for content, and cash etc. he wants to release the survivor weekend footage from my house but that wasn’t the intent it was filmed with so I keep saying no. He got permission from most of the guys and made teasers for only fans but we’re not doing it. I believe his intention for the week in colombia for having me there is to use money to push boundaries with the guys. Encouraging hot guys to do shit for money is basically why I was put on earth so it’s a good combination of our strengths lol