20 Only Fans Guys, a week, Colombia, a mansion and ME!

Coolwave35

On 2/3/2023 at 12:26 AM, azdr0710 said:

for anybody interested, danielknight_real is having a $4 special at his OnlyFans........don't know how long the sale will last

https://onlyfans.com/danielknight

He's definitely sexy AF!  Anyone an OF member?  Is his OF one of those sites with a low price to get you in and then you have to buy every video with any content that you can't already see on IG?  Any recommendations?

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Coolwave35 said:

I opted not to go. :( 

there was a group text with everyoneeeeee and it just went in a direction that made it clear that this wasn’t the right space for me.  

It was exciting until it wasn’t. 

*always* listen to your “sixth sense” I’m sure you made the right call.

8 hours ago, Coolwave35 said:

I opted not to go. :( 

there was a group text with everyoneeeeee and it just went in a direction that made it clear that this wasn’t the right space for me.  

It was exciting until it wasn’t. 

Can you give us a little more explanation? Without specifics of course what was the “red light” for you?

2 hours ago, Mrprofessional said:

Can you give us a little more explanation? Without specifics of course what was the “red light” for you?

I really don’t want to say too much because I was so happy to be invited, but the things they were looking forward to doing outside of filming aren’t things I’m interested in as a professional 40 year old man.

Additionally, if you watch what has been playing out on social media, you’ll see their visit from la policia on day one, and then everyone clamoring to find new accommodations. 

2 hours ago, Coolwave35 said:

I really don’t want to say too much because I was so happy to be invited, but the things they were looking forward to doing outside of filming aren’t things I’m interested in as a professional 40 year old man.

Additionally, if you watch what has been playing out on social media, you’ll see their visit from la policia on day one, and then everyone clamoring to find new accommodations. 

Yeah I've been seeing some of the updates on Instagram.

Sorry the trip didn't go down @Coolwave35, sounds like you did the smart and right thing. I'm sure you have alternate fun plans for your birthday with a stud, or two, or few lol.

10 hours ago, DMICS said:

Yeah I've been seeing some of the updates on Instagram.

Sorry the trip didn't go down @Coolwave35, sounds like you did the smart and right thing. I'm sure you have alternate fun plans for your birthday with a stud, or two, or few lol.

Here’s hoping!   Nothing has come to mind just yet though. Hoping to find some inspiration at Fridays nude party. 

4 minutes ago, Coolwave35 said:

Here’s hoping!   Nothing has come to mind just yet though. Hoping to find some inspiration at Fridays nude party. 

to be expected. sucks you didnt have a great time. Those guys are hot to look at but in my opinion none of them seem to be too thoughtful of other people. TIK  Tok may be making them some money now but eventually those looks dry up and the money runs out even faster. 

wishing you better luck in nyc 

16 hours ago, Coolwave35 said:

Sounds like you made a wise choice. One of the worst things that can happen to you is if you get yourself caught up in the legal system in a foreign country. Think just of how living here in America it's hard to keep up to date with all the laws and consequences. And how it can vary from state to state.

Edited by BuffaloKyle