20 Only Fans Guys, a week, Colombia, a mansion and ME!

Coolwave35

For my 40th birthday, I finagled my way into an only fans content creator weeklong extravaganza and you’re all invited!   I’ll be posting tons of hot guys doing hot guy shit. I’ll take your suggestions on what videos you wanna see with which models doing what stuff. I’ve got permission to film and engage and hire and share and promote etc. 

I’ll start posting the roster as more guys sign on. 12 are confirmed so far with airfare. The house is booked. Shenanigans begin March 17th and I’m so so excited to ring in 40 this year! Start getting creative fellas! 

57 minutes ago, BaronArtz said:

This is taking place in Colombia?  I love Colombian OF and cam guys.  HOT !!!

It is yeah. There’s a big party house in Medellin that is rented for this kind of thing. If you guys follow OF guys, I think this house will look familiar. 

Edited by Coolwave35

8 hours ago, Coolwave35 said:

For my 40th birthday, I finagled my way into an only fans content creator weeklong extravaganza and you’re all invited!   I’ll be posting tons of hot guys doing hot guy shit. I’ll take your suggestions on what videos you wanna see with which models doing what stuff. I’ve got permission to film and engage and hire and share and promote etc. 

I’ll start posting the roster as more guys sign on. 12 are confirmed so far with airfare. The house is booked. Shenanigans begin March 17th and I’m so so excited to ring in 40 this year! Start getting creative fellas! 

Do you have a couple of main guys that will take the lead?

28 minutes ago, ChasingGirth said:

Do you have a couple of main guys that will take the lead?

I do yeah. The main orchestrator / director is alfiecinematic. Most of the models come from his orbit. The guy that will ground me, share my bed, not take any money that he doesn’t earn if he stumbles across it, is onlybentley. I trust him completely and he keeps me planted in reality instead of getting lost in the fantasy with no way out. 

The guy I’m MOST looking forward to connecting with of the guys that RSVP’d yes so far is the one that got away the last time I was in LA. Danielknight_real.  

I wish I knew how to link instagrams sorry! 

6 minutes ago, Coolwave35 said:

I do yeah. The main orchestrator / director is alfiecinematic. Most of the models come from his orbit. The guy that will ground me, share my bed, not take any money that he doesn’t earn if he stumbles across it, is onlybentley. I trust him completely and he keeps me planted in reality instead of getting lost in the fantasy with no way out. 

The guy I’m MOST looking forward to connecting with of the guys that RSVP’d yes so far is the one that got away the last time I was in LA. Danielknight_real.  

Amazing, when I do groups I always have at least 1 lead guy that I trust 100% and that will make sure everything goes well 💪🏼

12 minutes ago, Coolwave35 said:

Danielknight_real is hot 

1 hour ago, newdad said:

@Coolwave35 what are your thoughts about requiring PrEP or having proof of recent testing for the guys to attend your events?

Anyone that’s attended one of my shindigs know that they have to provide both. Once we had to revoke an invitation because he didn’t have a clean test. I was bummed but felt protected and it’s the cost of doing business. 

This event is a little different. It isn’t actually my event. I got invited to it as a guest. I’m bringing many thousands of dollars to incentivize the guys to do what I want and coordinate the kinds of shows I want to see, but this group was meeting with or without me.  I have had the good fortune to be allowed the ability to add to the guest list, which is how it went from 12 to 20.  :)   Those guys are on board lol