TheAmericanBoy is now in NYC

BananaBagel

1 hour ago, pubic_assistance said:

Strange profile. Photos are pretty uninspired.

You're missing the deeper, and may I say, profound meaning of photo #2.  Notice how the right foot is angled slightly more outward than the left foot, suggesting he is not a rigid perfectionist and is open to new experiences.  🤣

Edited by CuriousByNature

3 minutes ago, steve10025 said:

I read his reviews on hunqz.com , and have been chatting with him. I was about to set up a date for tomorrow when I asked for dick pics. He sent pics of a beautiful cut dick, when his profile clearly says uncut. I asked him about it and he said, "my dick looks uncut when it gets hard." I'm not gonna meet up with him.

I'm assuming he sent you pics showing both soft and hard status. If they were all erection pics maybe he was telling the truth.

On 1/27/2023 at 9:06 AM, CuriousByNature said:

You're missing the deeper, and may I say, profound meaning of photo #2.  Notice how the right foot is angled slightly more outward than the left foot, suggesting he is not a rigid perfectionist and is open to new experiences.  🤣

Outward rotation also could mean he has a broken hip.

The classically described presentation is a shortened and externally rotated limb due to the unopposed pull of the iliopsoas muscle that attaches to the lesser trochanter. Recognizing this, deformity immediately makes one suspicious of a hip fracture. 

credit Google

Oh my heavens, how can you all not see it?  The orientation of the ley lines in his underwear, coupled with the rising chi of his bulge, indicates a strong inclination toward both supernatural and traditional modes of sexual gratification.  Thus while he is content to please his partner as either top or bottom, he can also comfortably allow himself to be a conduit for both prana and mana energy, thus indicating his willingness to role play as a Roman gladiator, Celtic warrior, or New Jersey Turnpike service station attendant.  

Also, if you tilt your head to the left, his briefs look like a man rowing a kayak.

• 1 year later...
On 1/29/2023 at 10:18 PM, steve10025 said:

I read his reviews on hunqz.com , and have been chatting with him. I was about to set up a date for tomorrow when I asked for dick pics. He sent pics of a beautiful cut dick, when his profile clearly says uncut. I asked him about it and he said, "my dick looks uncut when it gets hard." I'm not gonna meet up with him.

as someone who is uncut myself - my dick is exactly the same. it looks cut when its hard. 

• 3 weeks later...

So I went to trip to Miami, and I can confirm this boy is real, his pics genuine. his dick is uncut and actually perfect. the foreskin is visible when soft but pulls all the way back when hard. YUM 🤤

He is actually German but went to an English speaking school, so I think in Europe he advertised as American. (his accent is very unique and adds to his charm) 

he is super discreet which I actually like that. Nice lean dancers body.  VERY reasonable rates too

10/10 recommend if you are in Miami. 

Instead of making snipey comments - go and indulge! cute, real pics,responses to messages, and performs in bed, - I really cant recommend him higher,