Modelfit in NYC... um... wow?

lanyc

Yes, he does look like his pics... he is great to talk to and very charming. He's danced at a few of the NYC parties but has made it clear that he's pretty much wants to be worshipped only and possible massage but not much else. He was in Philly for a while so knows the game pretty okay so he may widen his horizons with what he will and wont do if the money is correct but he seems pretty set in his limits. If you hire, give a review!

11 minutes ago, tennisjock said:

No one should ever plan a weekend or even a overnite with a provider unless they have seen him a few times or more and there is some sort of connection that you actually want to spend time with him outside the bedroom and shower .. just saying 

Prudent advice. 

12 hours ago, tennisjock said:

No one should ever plan a weekend or even a overnite with a provider unless they have seen him a few times or more and there is some sort of connection that you actually want to spend time with him outside the bedroom and shower .. just saying 

That’s an axiom! I made that mistake a week ago with a new provider. Perfectly nice but no chemistry. Fortunately, a below-market rate. I couldn’t wait to politely usher him out of the hotel at 7 am. Since I can be very pleasant, he texted how much he enjoyed it.

4 hours ago, robberbaron4u said:

he will be an adornment to my home for the duration of the "hire".

Get a new table lamp instead. 

Most likely more reliable….and brighter. 

4 hours ago, Pensant said:

I couldn’t wait to politely usher him out of the hotel at 7 am. Since I can be very pleasant, he texted how much he enjoyed it.

I always find it odd, when someone I couldn’t wait to get rid of 
texts me in follow up about how much fun they had. My first 
though is always "were we on the same date???", followed by,
"Damn, I’m a good actor!"

1 hour ago, azdr0710 said:

supply and demand??!!.....

at 6'3", 235 lbs., straight, and dancing in NY for those Manhattan clients?.......he may've found his economic equilibrium!

I mean the guy IS pretty close to the physical ideal for a lot of men. I'm surprised Calvin Klein hasn't married him yet. 😉