Modelfit in NYC... um... wow?

lanyc

That’s some straight up nonsense that he prefers TS woman. The guy’s posted tons of YouTube and OnlyFans stuff with cis straight women (and he you can find him in some of the women he’s been with on their accounts.) 

he will kiss and let you suck for extra. He’s ok if you’re into worshiping a guy and making out but no he’s not into anal.

for me we lacked chemistry. He looked great. It was just not there for me. And for a foot fetish model, he had a DESPERATE need for a sandblasting and a pedicure for those gnarly feet.

But I still need to set the record straight on some of the nonsense I see in this thread. 

Edited by goosh69

39 minutes ago, goosh69 said:

That’s some straight up nonsense that he prefers TS woman. The guy’s posted tons of YouTube and OnlyFans stuff with cis straight women (and he you can find him in some of the women he’s been with on their accounts.) 

he will kiss and let you suck for extra. He’s ok if you’re into worshiping a guy and making out but no he’s not into anal.

for me we lacked chemistry. He looked great. It was just not there for me. And for a foot fetish model, he had a DESPERATE need for a sandblasting and a pedicure for those gnarly feet.

But I still need to set the record straight on some of the nonsense I see in this thread. 

I have been down the road, around the mountain and I am almost at the finish marker, but, for the life left in me, I just do not see "it" in this man.

3 hours ago, goosh69 said:

My shock, surprise and disillusionment reaction was related to the situation of his un-kempt feet :(

• 1 month later...