Fingernails polished

Milo Janus

I'll throw my two cents in...

I don't mind nail polish on a buff, masculine, muscular, dark haired guy - preferably with a neat and trimmed beard and mustache. If the guys is lighter hair, or more feminine and twinkish body - I don't find the nail polish attractive.

That said, it doesn't matter in the long run - so long as he matches his ad profile , I'll have a good time. 

Maybe coloured fingernails will grow on some of us.

My sense is that an earring was at first incongruous with stereotypical masculinity and the rogue pirate analogy was invoked to neutralize any tone of femininity. Then which side ear to further stratify identification, that then seemingly neutralized. Yet earrings on a boardroom suit might not fly, or work well in certain job interviews. Values shaping place and time inevitably come into play.

Tattoos on females may be considered less highly stylized and less overly faddish a look compared to when the trend began. 

Nose rings evoke bovine imagery for me. He’d have to be face down, however hot, for me to not feel going down the bestiality hole. Automatic pass on such an ad. Admittedly, rigid terms of personal taste.

Rolling with tattoos in intimacy, not much choice. Eventually arousal paired with ink seems to neutralize misgivings. However, less is more and I don’t get the addition to infinity trend. It seems a desperate bid to stand apart but then ubiquitous enough to necessitate an additional level of distinction to a ridiculous level. 

And those stretched lobes? I mean where do you want me to insert it?🤢

As for painted shiny fingertips, when I said I like a polished look …

Edited by SirBillybob

8 hours ago, SirBillybob said:

My sense is that an earring was at first incongruous with stereotypical masculinity

Man, when I was a kid, they made such a big deal about that in my neighborhood.  There was only one socially acceptable way to wear an earring. I remember hearing this often enough:

"You got got the wrong ear pierced! It looks like you got mugged by a bunch of f@ggots!"