Spankin the monkey

glennnnn

2 hours ago, glennnnn said:

I believe that a man needs to jack off frequently as a supplement to shared sex in order to maintain  health, and that most MDs agree. But what is frequent and what is excessive? At seventy nine once a week works fine for me.

How about you?

At a recent doctor's visit, my doctor (who is very handsome) said that I must stop masturbating.

I asked him for how long.  He said until he finished his exam of me.

I asked my doctor a few years ago about the ancient rumor that frequent masturbation can help with prostate health....he laughed and said that story was talked about during medical school and that it's not true....

I choose not to believe him.....and I went all night last night without getting up to pee

Edited by azdr0710

15 hours ago, glennnnn said:

I believe that a man needs to jack off frequently as a supplement to shared sex in order to maintain  health, and that most MDs agree. But what is frequent and what is excessive? At seventy nine once a week works fine for me.

How about you?

Once a week seems excessive to me. I think it's enough to do it when the moon is in the seventh house and Jupiter aligns with Mars.

Well, ejaculating more frequently is definitely associated with a lower risk of prostate cancer and probably prostate enlargement.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5040619/#:~:text=Patient summary,subsequently diagnosed with prostate cancer.

While it hasn't been proven with a randomized controlled trial that jacking off more often lowers the risk, why take the chance? Higher levels of testosterone increase the risk of prostate cancer (treatment of advanced prostate cancer usually involves chemical or surgical castration), and it doesn't make sense that the increased ejaculation is related to lower levels of testosterone (one would expect a man with lower levels of testosterone to be less horny). The only explanation that makes sense to me is that emptying your prostate when it begs you to is good for your prostate. 

image.png.15e94cf7c688f7292bcee86058a377ad.png

Edited by Unicorn

21 minutes ago, glennnnn said:

And the grip of your dominate hand.

Wonder what the relationship is between prostate cancer and vasectomy.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31119294/#:~:text=Conclusions%3A Vasectomy is associated with,factors and prostate cancer risk.

Just an association, but vasectomy is associated with about a 15% increased risk. That being said, inquiring minds want to know, why would a gay man get a vasectomy??

image.png.7c7629f3688a9275bf65d32bca97363f.png image.thumb.png.01f012b2716df41ab9bbae79de93fb9a.png

Edited by Unicorn

On 12/14/2022 at 8:28 PM, glennnnn said:

How about you?

If it makes you feel good and is part of a healthy sex life, then do it!  It's healthy for all the reasons started above, PLUS the mental health of release.  Ahhh!

4 hours ago, Phil_musc said:

What about how does it affect BPH?

Again, I doubt randomized controlled trials will ever be done, so strict causation will never be proven. However, as one might guess intuitively, higher rates of ejaculation are associated with lower risks of developing BPH. 

https://www.auajournals.org/doi/10.1097/01.JU.0000555452.61486.db

"Our findings suggest that ejaculation frequency is related to a decreased risk of BPH/LUTS as well as prostate cancer. These results may support a role for ejaculation frequency in the etiology of prostate cancer, as has been previously reported for BPH/LUTS..."

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2022 at 8:28 PM, glennnnn said:

How about you?

I don't  know if a man "NEEDS" to jerk off but it is a form of sex with someone I love and admire.