Go-To Lube Product

I go by the package. So many times I’ve had the lube somehow open and leak in my bag….especially those ones that have a pump on top that you twist to open. The mess when everything is covered in lube is a nightmare, plus the cost of replacing it. So my first decision is does it have a top that will stay shut! 

5 hours ago, Jamie21 said:

I go by the package. So many times I’ve had the lube somehow open and leak in my bag….especially those ones that have a pump on top that you twist to open. The mess when everything is covered in lube is a nightmare, plus the cost of replacing it. So my first decision is does it have a top that will stay shut! 

I had a shampoo bottle do that in my bag and that was bad enough! I can't imagine what lube would be like, especially silicone.

3 hours ago, Shawn Monroe said:

Massage oil too. 😞

Oh God yes…massage oil has leaked. I was going to an outcall. Opened my bag and all the oil had leaked out. Everything was covered and I had no oil to do the massage. Fortunately the client had some but it was not like my usual oil and it really disrupted me. Now I always carry a spare bottle. You learn…

17 hours ago, Jamie21 said:

12 hours ago, mike carey said:

I had a shampoo bottle do that in my bag and that was bad enough! I can't imagine what lube would be like, especially silicone.

8 hours ago, Jamie21 said:

Oh God yes…massage oil has leaked. I was going to an outcall. Opened my bag and all the oil had leaked out. Everything was covered and I had no oil to do the massage. Fortunately the client had some but it was not like my usual oil and it really disrupted me. Now I always carry a spare bottle. You learn…

These pouches from Amazon are a Godsend.  I had a bottle of Gun Oil open up in my suitcase one time but I had it inside one of these Nite Ize pouches and it was 100% leakproof.

https://www.amazon.com/Nite-Ize-Runoff-Waterproof-3-1-1/dp/B07MBPJRPR?ref_=ast_sto_dp

17 hours ago, harlow said:

Has anyone tried Uberlube?  I like silicone lube but it stains and is hard to clean up.  Uberlube advertises that there's doesn't stain, is long lasting and cleans up well

Yes. On the plus side, you don't have to use as much as with some other brands. The negative is the glass bottle. Dropped or broken could literally be a mess. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2022 at 9:27 PM, harlow said:

Has anyone tried Uberlube?  I like silicone lube but it stains and is hard to clean up.  Uberlube advertises that there's doesn't stain, is long lasting and cleans up well

Excellent for the home and night stand. The best: very light but stays, doesn’t mess up sheets. Disappears when done. But Not so good for travel (cause of the packaging). 

On 10/4/2022 at 6:24 PM, harlow said:

These pouches from Amazon are a Godsend.  I had a bottle of Gun Oil open up in my suitcase one time but I had it inside one of these Nite Ize pouches and it was 100% leakproof.

https://www.amazon.com/Nite-Ize-Runoff-Waterproof-3-1-1/dp/B07MBPJRPR?ref_=ast_sto_dp

Amazon description:

"Nite Ize RunOff Waterproof Bags. Tough Trusted Protection for Water Sports and Adventure Travel." 

See? Even Amazon considers WS to be an "adventure."