Frustrating, but “not wasting time”

FewBricksShy

I’ve been communicating with a guy about a possible meet up. I stated I’d like to see a video of him topping as all his pictures and videos show off his admittedly very nice ass. He lists himself as “versatile/top” on RM. He tells me he would sell me a video of him topping for $10. Paypal by PayPal. Okay. I paid three days ago. I tell him I paid him. I finally get a message from him overnight last night: “i just saw this. very busy week for me. what’s your email?” I provide it. Now I’m waiting again. I understand this isn’t the meetup, but the transaction on my end has transpired. I have no reason to think he won’t follow through. But his nonchalance makes me reconsider if I really want to invest his top-dollar fee if he’s not invested in delivering what he says…If he can’t be bothered to follow through timely with a simple email, how is he going to be attentive to actual time together. Who’s wasting whose time here?

Oh, and spare me the old saw about being soooo busy. It’s his job. Not his past time. Especially when money has been exchanged. There’s also an expectation of professional accountability. If you want to be treated as a professional. 

4 hours ago, FewBricksShy said:

If he can’t be bothered to follow through timely with a simple email, how is he going to be attentive to actual time together. Who’s wasting whose time here?

If you want to be treated as a professional. 

He's not being a professional,he's not caring if you want his services. 

I'd look somewhere else (and I'd be disappointed to have to to do it if his excellent ass is incredibly tempting.  Sorry you're having to miss out on it.)

2 hours ago, friendofsheila said:

He's not being a professional

That is affirming. I’m going to enjoy the video (when it comes) and probably say no thank you. If I do that. I can’t imagine trying to arrange a meetup with him given how delinquent he’s been. It makes me also wonder about his reviews. How he amassed them…

2 minutes ago, FewBricksShy said:

For those interested…

1550BC54-494B-460E-98EC-A2E726D5CCDC.jpeg.7374a017bdc9baee7fc012089fd487c6.jpeg

Does this mean he's seen this thread?  It reads like someone who wants his reputation to be good.  Let's see if he follows through in a way that makes it looks like he wants the customer to think him a reasonable provider (and doesn't just type words to make himself look that way.)

I’m going to take a wild stab in the dark, and say this provider is younger. I find both in this hobby, and in general, younger guys tend to lack follow-thru skills. It is both unprofessional in his line of work, and discourteous in general. 

I hope he keeps his word, and you get your vid - which hopefully isn’t just a 40 second clip. 

Just curious if you did a 411 on here for him? Other hobbyists may have been able to offer intel on his topping skills, and other feedback. 

BBD 

He claims to be 26 on his RM. What really baffles me is how young people today seem to have their phones nearly surgically connected to their wrists but can’t have a decent exchange 🤷🏼‍♂️ 

I’m willing to attempt something with him. But I believe I would insist on paying upon arrival. Nothing up front. I’m also not going to be hesitant to call it off if it gets too cumbersome. I’m probably stupid but I do think he’s being genuine…Just extremely poor at communicating. 

If you were planning an immediate hook up I would call it off.  If you were just in the getting to see stage, sit back  and take a deep breath.  You already paid for the video so, if he comes through with that, even if not on your schedule, then you can see if you like the goods and go from there.  

I used to be much more concerned about timeliness and "professionalism".  Now, if I like what I see, I place the order and wait for delivery.  I also do not exclusively set my plans around the date.  I always have something else I could be doing if the provider does not show up.  

I find I am much more relaxed when the provider shows and a lot less disappointed if he does not.   Granted I have a rather free schedule most of the time and so it may be a lot easier for me to do this than it may be for you.  If that is the case, move on. This is supposed to be hot, carefree sexy fun.  If you are not having fun or if you are stressing over it, it definitely is not worth it.  

18 hours ago, FewBricksShy said:

I could probably reduce my BP by 10-15 points just by going with the flow more. I need a molecular rebuild

Or perhaps @FewBricksShy a really good, hard fuck would relax you more?

And on a serious note, be glad your interaction with him cost you a mere $10. Had you spent an hour with a dud, you might have wasted $300 or so.

10 hours ago, FewBricksShy said:

No you won’t. 

Send your Venmo.  Sure will.

I'll even send a $10 bonus if you promise to never try something like this again.

10 hours ago, FewBricksShy said:

Nobody is forcing you to look 😉 Or those who are your cheerleaders here. 

Agreed, but you're putting this saga out in public and clearly loving the attention from it. 

Expect commentary.

Edited by BenjaminNicholas

1 hour ago, BenjaminNicholas said:

Agreed, but you're putting this saga out in public and clearly loving the attention from it. 

And just like the rich and glamorous we love to bitch about, people can’t help themselves from giving the attention.

Posing Red Carpet GIF by Rocketman

I provide a vital service: someone for you and your fans to direct your annoyance and ire at! 

Edited by FewBricksShy