Missionary Legs

I’m a bigger guy, so I’ve frequently been fucked face down, but I’d like to be able to make eye contact.  Providers have tried to put me in the missionary position a few times, but in the heat of the moment I’m not sure what to do with my legs?

What is normal here?  Does the provider hold the legs back?  Do I?  Set them on the bed?

One time I tried to hold them back and caused a crazy stomach cramp that killed the mood.  I’ve been stretching to hopefully make things easier.

Any advice appreciated.

On the massage table I use this position, with his legs over my thighs. This pic was from a demo movie I did and I’m penetrating the guy here. Penetration is possible and it also means you can’t do too much thrusting, which is actually better at the start, while he gets used to it. You can change positions so his legs are over your shoulders to go deeper and harder. The position means you can kiss etc. The position works better on a massage table than a bed because it’s firmer. However you do need to be quite hung. 

0660A510-E15E-4898-A2EB-3A6B8FEBB2E0.jpeg

I don't enjoy doggy style or facedown for more than a few minutes. I definitely prefer missionary, being on top or being on my side. I have a fairly large ass and thick thighs which can get in the way. I am very flexible - can almost do a full side split, which definitely helps. 

I think ideally fucking goes through multiple positions, so I think stretching really helps as does having a strong core. I have a belly, which annoys me mostly when I'm fucking, so I will usually start in doggy or on top, depending on how hung the guy is, once we get going I like to move into missionary or side, which does involve me and the guy taking turns holding my legs up and back. Really, being flexible here is really key because I don't have my hamstrings resisting me or the guy. 

I've used slings recently with a couple of guys and that was really great. They also sell travel sex slings, which you can get for yourself. I've used it with a guy and it was good. https://www.bol.com/nl/nl/p/misterb-leather-travel-sling/9200000052173549/

I would say that you don't want to be in it for too long (more than 15 minutes) because it made my legs wobbly after. ;)

I love getting fucked in missionary position: eye-contact is important to me, and so is the visual stimulation of a jacked, sweaty torso, and a handsome, passionate face. But it does take some flexibility. It’s not something I’ve discussed with my (straight) trainer, but there are more benefits than he realizes to working on loosening up those hip flexors and hamstrings!

Edited by myophile

36 minutes ago, azdr0710 said:

just looking at that gizmo my neck got a crick and my legs went to sleep.......

I get that! There used to be neoprene ones made that went under the back. You got a friend who sews?? Any strong canvas could work!! There is no one more ingeniously crafty than a bottom in search of comfy fucking!  

I hear.

I generally like to do at least four positions as a bottom in the same session. That's why I like at least 2 hours and of course an overnight to do them all at least twice if not three times when the top cums multiple times. 

Its a great physical workout that exercises many parts of the body and you even get a cardio workout if you put the effort into it. This weekend I had an overnight and the provider kept me going all night except for a 4 hour sleep and cuddle. 8 hours of sex but was I ready to sleep the next night! 12 hours straight.