411: Eastcoastfitboy - $1000/1Hr (Toronto)

DMICS
This topic is 815 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So...

Any fellow Canucks connect with Colin? https://rentmen.eu/Eastcoastfitboy

$1k - Incalls

$2k - Outcalls

$3k - Overnight

From his profile: "Money Talks. Looking for high end only. I’m a versatile well hung guy who keeps fit and is very discrete. The more you pay, the more you get. Only high end clients welcomed."

He clearly has a niche lol.

As someone recently reminded me in another thread, some people have a lot more disposable income.  I guess this guy has his sights on a market of men wealthy enough that they won't think twice about spending $1K to be with someone for an hour.  Based on the photos I don't think I'd spend that much even if money was no object for me, but as I was reminded in yet another thread recently "beauty is in the eye of the beholder." 

If this guy is able to charge that much and have as much business as he wants, congratulations to him.

1 hour ago, maninsoma said:

As someone recently reminded me in another thread, some people have a lot more disposable income.  I guess this guy has his sights on a market of men wealthy enough that they won't think twice about spending $1K to be with someone for an hour.  Based on the photos I don't think I'd spend that much even if money was no object for me, but as I was reminded in yet another thread recently "beauty is in the eye of the beholder." 

If this guy is able to charge that much and have as much business as he wants, congratulations to him.

There will also be clients interested in him because of the rates, rather than in spite of them. Rich people do like to spend the money.

19 hours ago, DMICS said:

So...

Any fellow Canucks connect with Colin? https://rentmen.eu/Eastcoastfitboy

$1k - Incalls

$2k - Outcalls

$3k - Overnight

From his profile: "Money Talks. Looking for high end only. I’m a versatile well hung guy who keeps fit and is very discrete. The more you pay, the more you get. Only high end clients welcomed."

He clearly has a niche lol.

Such a high end guy should know the difference between "discrete" and "discreet."

22 hours ago, DMICS said:

If you use the phrase "high end" in your ad…..you aren’t.

Use it twice?….You’re tedious and low end. 

Only high end clients welcomed.

8 hours ago, guru68 said:

There will also be clients interested in him because of the rates, rather than in spite of them. Rich people do like to spend the money.

Exactly. One time I got a Barney's gift card in Beverly Hills from someone. $500 was great till you see the average price of a tee shirt was $300 and I've seen better quality at Old Navy. Rich people just have no concept of value. They shop for prestige and entitlement. 

Edited by caliguy

12 hours ago, caliguy said:

Exactly. One time I got a Barney's gift card in Beverly Hills from someone. $500 was great till you see the average price of a tee shirt was $300 and I've seen better quality at Old Navy. Rich people just have no concept of value. They shop for prestige and entitlement. 

I'm reminded of reading "Whale Hunt in the Desert", talking about the various comps for Vegas high-rollers, and how a lot of the complimentary swag essentially had little to no resale value for all of having a high price tag.

He has a nice body but at best, he’s only decent looking. At that price point, I’d want a very handsome guy with a superb physique who’s both passionate and skilled in bed. 

I don’t know how much has changed recently but when I did hire, there were many amateurs who met my criteria and had reasonable expectations. Maybe it’s harder to find handsome young men in need of financial support nowadays, but I see plenty of goodlooking guys on the street. 

22 hours ago, caliguy said:

I won a Lord & Taylor gift card at work.  Given their prices, and the fact that most of their clothes didn't come in my size, I bought a cookie at their cafe ($10!) and got the change in cash.  I got a sour look from the cashier, but wasn't too concerned about that 🙂 

5 hours ago, poolboy48220 said:

I won a Lord & Taylor gift card at work.  Given their prices, and the fact that most of their clothes didn't come in my size, I bought a cookie at their cafe ($10!) and got the change in cash.  I got a sour look from the cashier, but wasn't too concerned about that 🙂 

Sour looks are free there, I'm sure.