“New to this”

xyz48B
This topic is 807 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was just looking at a provider’s profile on RM. According to the profile, he joined RM 2018. In the description, it says “New to this.” How long can one be “new to this?”

Needless to say, it’s easy for me to not take someone seriously who can’t be bothered to update their advertisement, including photos, in almost 4 years.

Edited by xyz48B

4 hours ago, xyz48B said:

I was just looking at a provider’s profile on RM. According to the profile, he joined RM 2018. In the description, it says “New to this.” How long can one be “new to this?”

Needless to say, it’s easy for me to not take someone seriously who can’t be bothered to update their advertisement, including photos, in almost 4 years.

Yeah, all my RM guys are in the business of providing a service and keep their info updated. Sticking with guys who are really serious pays off.

35 minutes ago, Rudynate said:

If you are already taking offense at some of the quirks of this business, you might be in for a rough ride.

I ain’t new to it. But thanks for the condescension.

”Offense” is also a pretty loaded word. I thought I was just making an observation.

Edited by xyz48B

On 2/6/2022 at 11:37 PM, xyz48B said:

easy for me to not take someone seriously who can’t be bothered to update their advertisement, including photos, in almost 4 years.

I’m not bothered by your critical observation @xyz48B. I do my own thinking about profiles/adverts and I ignore the stupidities of others.

I like to feel that working guys, if not “new”, are at least “fresh”. Similarly I enjoy thinking that they’re excited by the prospect of doing business with me. It’s part of why I like younger men. I can more easily maintain the fiction that they’re new to male-to-male sex and I’m initiating a virgin 😎

16 minutes ago, MscleLovr said:

I like to feel that working guys, if not “new”, are at least “fresh”. Similarly I enjoy thinking that they’re excited by the prospect of doing business with me. It’s part of why I like younger men. I can more easily maintain the fiction that they’re new to male-to-male sex and I’m initiating a virgin 😎

Well, since I have never had sex with a woman I do qualify as a virgin, right?? 😉  And I do step out of the shower, fresh as a daisy, twice a day!! 😂