Who wants a Christmas present?

Coolwave35
This topic is 845 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey fellas!  

I get a lot of joy reading your back and forth in this forum and appreciate the time you invest in answering our questions. 

I am going to pick a lucky provider at random and Venmo/cash app/paypal you $500.  

If you’re a provider, simply drop your rentmen, website or rentmasseur link in this thread and I’ll pick a winner at random on December 20th! 

Merry Christmas guys! 

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, JoeMendoza said:

@Coolwave35 are we going to also see a screenshot of the randomizer to show the random selection? lol

I was gunna post a video. But!  Nothing is ever easy. 

Since only 5 people entered I’m going to change the rules. I’ll EITHER give one of you $1,000 at random. Or I’ll give you EACH $200.00. 

Simply comment your vote. You’ll take the $200 guaranteed or go for the $1,000.00. 

The first option to get 3 votes is what we’ll do. 

@Storm4U@Jarrod_Uncut@Jamie21@italianboyph@Keenan

cast your votes boys and merry Christmas. 

2 hours ago, Coolwave35 said:

I was gunna post a video. But!  Nothing is ever easy. 

Since only 5 people entered I’m going to change the rules. I’ll EITHER give one of you $1,000 at random. Or I’ll give you EACH $200.00. 

Simply comment your vote. You’ll take the $200 guaranteed or go for the $1,000.00. 

The first option to get 3 votes is what we’ll do. 

@Storm4U@Jarrod_Uncut@Jamie21@italianboyph@Keenan

cast your votes boys and merry Christmas. 

$1000.00 gets my vote.

On 12/16/2021 at 5:56 PM, Storm4U said:

I do not advertise during November and December because of the holidays, so my ad isn't active, but here is my link.

https://rentmasseur.com/Cannon

I don’t blame you. I was just talking to someone that I often end up wishing I could take the after part of Thanksgiving November and December off because it’s almost no real profit. 

And with this new variant going, things have gotten very dismal…ready to throw in the 🧺 

That’s said: the 1,000 sounds nice but I’ll vote 🗳 for the $200 each.

Edited by Jarrod_Uncut