What is the single most sexiest thing a guy can do to make you feel horny for him?

Merboy
This topic is 971 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

SWEAT... Sweat turns me on like nothing else on Earth.... even a guy that ain't hot, if he's sweating like a pig then I want him.

There are quite a bit of sweaty runners in Boston in the summers... and thank God for them, they have made this summer at least somewhat bearable.  One such young man was running past me and I swear to God the sweat coming off of that back.  If the front of him looked as good as the back, I would have slid underneath that hunk in a heartbeat.

Shirtless Male Muscular Ripped Physique Sweaty Jock Hunk PHOTO 4X6 C2190 |  eBayShirtless Male Muscular Athletic Sweaty Workout Jock Gym Hunk Guy PHOTO 4X6  G321 | eBayShirtless Male Muscular Frat Jock Hunk Hard Body Athletic Beefcake PHOTO  4X6 F35 Other Contemporary Photographs fundetfunval Collectibles

a look - when the guy is on top of me - and seeing a genuine (or really greatly-acted) look of longingness and a whole side of horniness - with me curiously anticipating what's about to happen next (well, I technically would know, since it's all discussed and agreed upon in advance)...lol.