My First Waxing 🥰

Cure69
This topic is 993 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just had my first waxing yesterday, wow! One caveat: I couldn't go further south than my waistline!

So, because I'm preparing for my first Rent Men experience, I love to take a little pride in making sure I'm as well-groomed as I can be. I plan on (and I love to) bottom so I want the man who will eventually top me (he will be my second experience and it will be my second time bottoming ever!) I want to make sure that he have as nice of an experience as possible, too.

That said: I was able to wax my ears, armpits, chest and stomach (I can't believe how good it looks and feels [to me]!!) ...

... But I was afraid to go further south past my waistline!!! Does it hurt? Is there a particular technique? Can anyone recommend someone they've gone to here in the NYC area? Help!

11 minutes ago, purplekow said:

My interest in waxing is waning, but if you do not want a totally smooth nether region you may just go with a buzz cut or a shave which you can do yourself.  Just take your time and if you are shaving, shave the day before to avoid nicks and cuts interfering and before the stubble becomes an issue.  

Thanks! I think I'd go with a careful shave (front area and balls). My only problem is getting in that hard to reach area (between the crack). I would love it if it were smooth, at least this time. (Am I over thinking it?) I just want to make sure I feel confident and he feels good looking down as he goes inside me.

53 minutes ago, Cure69 said:

Thanks! I think I'd go with a careful shave (front area and balls). My only problem is getting in that hard to reach area (between the crack). I would love it if it were smooth, at least this time. (Am I over thinking it?) I just want to make sure I feel confident and he feels good looking down as he goes inside me.

You’ve come this far. You’re planning this as a party for yourself, and the extra dollars and effort will leave you with the confidence you need to enjoy it. 

Go back and get the crack waxed, and then the rest you can shave. Btw, smooth cracks attract more tongue action, so be extra clean on the day of. You won’t regret that, believe me. So either you call that waxing studio right now or I’m going to do it for you. Do it! Get a move on!! 
The pain profile in the crack is about the same as the stomach. Much bigger payoff. You won’t be able to keep from feeling it once it’s smooth. Neither will he.

I'll also endorse getting that crack (and hole!) fully smooth before the big day....find a place that'll do it that you'll be comfortable at (primarily gay guys as customers??)......your provider will probably be grateful and more, uhhh, aggressive, too, as a result of the clean and smooth skin down there......

soldier thru the brief waxing pain.....

1 hour ago, jeezifonly said:

You’ve come this far. You’re planning this as a party for yourself, and the extra dollars and effort will leave you with the confidence you need to enjoy it. 

Go back and get the crack waxed, and then the rest you can shave. Btw, smooth cracks attract more tongue action, so be extra clean on the day of. You won’t regret that, believe me. So either you call that waxing studio right now or I’m going to do it for you. Do it! Get a move on!! 
The pain profile in the crack is about the same as the stomach. Much bigger payoff. You won’t be able to keep from feeling it once it’s smooth. Neither will he.

Wow, thanks a million @jeezifonly !!

You know what, you're absolutely right, I'll be making a phone call to a different location, though, since the place I just visited will likely have a heart attack if I were to bend over spread my cheeks and ask them to go ahead and get waxing! (They're a more traditional establishment with a team of Indian women.)

Oh! And uh, if the pain level is about the same as the stomach (which I handled quite well) I think I can do the crack just as admirably 🙂.

Thank you for the motivation 😜 I sincerely want to make this first hire a memorable one 🥰

47 minutes ago, azdr0710 said:

I'll also endorse getting that crack (and hole!) fully smooth before the big day....find a place that'll do it that you'll be comfortable at (primarily gay guys as customers??)......your provider will probably be grateful and more, uhhh, aggressive, too, as a result of the clean and smooth skin down there......

soldier thru the brief waxing pain.....

They do the hole, too!? 😳

Well, I do want to go all out! I know of a place near me in Chelsea, Manhattan (I've walked past it many times), they cater to the gay community here, I think they'll be a bit more experienced in that area below 😁

As for sugaring, okay ... Say no more, if there's less pain as you suggested, I'll most definitely inquire. 🙂

4 hours ago, Cure69 said:

... But I was afraid to go further south past my waistline!!! Does it hurt? 

Depends on how many nerve endings you have in the spot.  If it's a sensitive spot, it'll hurt.  

But if you end up looking as good as you want to, it's worth it.  As one wise queen once told me:  "Beauty is pain!"

2 hours ago, friendofsheila said:

Depends on how many nerve endings you have in the spot.  If it's a sensitive spot, it'll hurt.  

But if you end up looking as good as you want to, it's worth it.  As one wise queen once told me:  "Beauty is pain!"

Hahaha I guess so!!! 😂🤣

31 minutes ago, jeezopete said:

I don't know...the guys in these videos don't seem to be in much pain during the process. Of course, we can't see if there are tears rolling down their faces from these angles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz0YYQMsf4w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf3S38fiF50&t=1454s

Man! The things you can learn about on youtube!!

Wow this was super interesting 😳😳

I have my nose and ears waxed monthly.

For special occassions, I get sugaring and ask for the "back, crack, and sack" combo.  Back is fine.  For the most part, the crack is pretty painless, but the discomfort lasts maybe a second.  The discomfort level for the sack is still higher; however, it only lasts a moment as well.  I've found when I have the process done more frequently, the subsequent treatments are progressively less sensitive.  However, I recently had my first sugaring since COVID started, and the discomfort was like the first time.  

4 hours ago, sam.fitzpatrick said:

I have my nose and ears waxed monthly.

For special occassions, I get sugaring and ask for the "back, crack, and sack" combo.  Back is fine.  For the most part, the crack is pretty painless, but the discomfort lasts maybe a second.  The discomfort level for the sack is still higher; however, it only lasts a moment as well.  I've found when I have the process done more frequently, the subsequent treatments are progressively less sensitive.  However, I recently had my first sugaring since COVID started, and the discomfort was like the first time.  

What an excellent walk-through 😁 thank you!! My next appointment will be sugaring the crack (think I'll start with that most important part since that will be the most exposed area in my situation 😌😉)

I cringed when the ball sack was done.  My sack isn't that smooth (I've noticed some guys have really smooth scrotums).  And I don't mean smooth like after shaving, I mean like I've got the little nubs where the hair follicles are.  Although after looking at the reddit r/balls I see I'm not alone, LOL.

And when he waxed the hole.  A little too close to the anus I thought (not in terms of removing hair, but in terms of ouch).

Unfortunately I'm blond so I can't do laser hair removal.

11 hours ago, Mjonis said:

I cringed when the ball sack was done.  My sack isn't that smooth (I've noticed some guys have really smooth scrotums).  And I don't mean smooth like after shaving, I mean like I've got the little nubs where the hair follicles are.  Although after looking at the reddit r/balls I see I'm not alone, LOL.

And when he waxed the hole.  A little too close to the anus I thought (not in terms of removing hair, but in terms of ouch).

Unfortunately I'm blond so I can't do laser hair removal.

Yeah, uh ... as much as I want to, I don't think I can do the balls 😖😖 !!!!

The crack, is definitely a must since that's the side that'll be in view most of the time 😉

21 hours ago, Cure69 said:

Yeah, uh ... as much as I want to, I don't think I can do the balls 😖😖 !!!!

The crack, is definitely a must since that's the side that'll be in view most of the time 😉

But the feeling of the balls five minutes after all is done is... well, just wow!  And I find it better than the nicks I get shaving them myself.