My First Waxing 🥰

Cure69
This topic is 993 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

14 hours ago, sam.fitzpatrick said:

But the feeling of the balls five minutes after all is done is... well, just wow!  And I find it better than the nicks I get shaving them myself.

I rarely get nicks.  I do it in the shower, so the hot water loosens up the boys, the soap or shower gel acts as a lubricant and of course, always use a sharp razor.  I agree, balls feel great clean shaven and I've found guys tend to pay more "attention" to them when they're not trying to get hair from their mouths. 😜

I rarely nick myself, but I use the Phillips Bodygroom 7000.  It does a real nice job, IMO.  The only times I've nicked myself have been going "too fast" and the front part of the razor nicked some skin (not the "flat" part of the razord head).

Believe it or not, I'm able to *mostly* get the butthole/crack smooth (have to do it by myself, unfortunately--LOL).

5 hours ago, RJD said:

I rarely get nicks.  I do it in the shower, so the hot water loosens up the boys, the soap or shower gel acts as a lubricant and of course, always use a sharp razor.  I agree, balls feel great clean shaven and I've found guys tend to pay more "attention" to them when they're not trying to get hair from their mouths. 😜

I’ve discovered a change in technique that greatly reduces nicks. I use a Mach3 - you want a handle with some weight, not a disposable. I hold the razor at the very end - the only force is gravity, and the only pressure is from the tip of the handle to move it across the skin. Resist the habit of moving a finger closer to the blade to push it into the surface. With this feather light touch, Using only the weight of the razor, I can use multiple strokes an every direction without cuts or burns. Also helps with other bump n cut areas, like the neck. Maybe looking into this can be a help. It takes a little longer, and requires enough focus to not bring a finger toward the blade by habit. Featherlight touch. 

2 hours ago, jeezifonly said:

I’ve discovered a change in technique that greatly reduces nicks. I use a Mach3 - you want a handle with some weight, not a disposable. I hold the razor at the very end - the only force is gravity, and the only pressure is from the tip of the handle to move it across the skin. Resist the habit of moving a finger closer to the blade to push it into the surface. With this feather light touch, Using only the weight of the razor, I can use multiple strokes an every direction without cuts or burns. Also helps with other bump n cut areas, like the neck. Maybe looking into this can be a help. It takes a little longer, and requires enough focus to not bring a finger toward the blade by habit. Featherlight touch. 

I  use the Mach 3 as well and agree, no pressure, just let the blade do the work.  I just make sure the razor cartridge is replaced when needed.  I do it a few times a week.  I find it easier if I stay on top of it rather than letting it go and needing to break out the weed wacker.  

09807030.jpg

4 hours ago, RJD said:

I  use the Mach 3 as well and agree, no pressure, just let the blade do the work.  I just make sure the razor cartridge is replaced when needed.  I do it a few times a week.  I find it easier if I stay on top of it rather than letting it go and needing to break out the weed wacker.  

09807030.jpg

I'd love to look just like your avatar @RJD ! That's my goal. ☺️

On 8/15/2021 at 2:51 PM, sam.fitzpatrick said:

I have my nose and ears waxed monthly.

For special occassions, I get sugaring and ask for the "back, crack, and sack" combo.  Back is fine.  For the most part, the crack is pretty painless, but the discomfort lasts maybe a second.  The discomfort level for the sack is still higher; however, it only lasts a moment as well.  I've found when I have the process done more frequently, the subsequent treatments are progressively less sensitive.  However, I recently had my first sugaring since COVID started, and the discomfort was like the first time.  

I keep putting sugar on my ass crack. It does nothing to remove the hair, but I get rimmed a lot more now. One guy refused though, saying he was diabetic. Can't please everyone!

@sam.fitzpatrickHow long does ear and nose hair waxing last? Mine grow out so fast.

Edited by Lucky
!

On 8/26/2021 at 9:05 AM, Lucky said:

I keep putting sugar on my ass crack. It does nothing to remove the hair, but I get rimmed a lot more now. One guy refused though, saying he was diabetic. Can't please everyone!

@sam.fitzpatrickHow long does ear and nose hair waxing last? Mine grow out so fast.

Well, it's been about two weeks for me since my very first wax, I have dark hair and my hair normally grows faster than the average person. Since my first waxing (which included the ears) I'm already feeling a little stubble, I think I may be on a monthly rotation.

On 8/25/2021 at 10:46 AM, Mjonis said:

Well I may actually try waxing/sugaring now.  How often would you say it all lasts?  (I know there's some variation).

Well, for me, it's already been two weeks (since my first wax), I did my chest, belly and ears ... I have dark thick hair but I do not grow lots of hair on my chest, even though, I'm already feeling a little bit of stubble. My skin still looks good but I can see myself on a monthly waxing regimen.

I'll definitely try sugaring on my third or so visit and at that time, I will have conjured up the bravery to wax my balls and butt crack. That's my ultimate goal.