"Studly" actors that you wouldn't look twice at.

Merboy

Who is marketed as breathtakingly gorgeous and hunky when you absolutely have zero interest in their physical appearance?

For me, it's a lot.

Ryan Gosling, Johnny Depp, Tom Cruise, George Clooney... none of them are attractive to me.

And yet who's more attractive?  Someone like Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

style-2012-08-joseph-gordon-levitt-jgl-c

Not at all considered one of Hollywood's sexiest hunks but gorgeous imo.  I'd rather go out with him than Ryan Gosling.

7 hours ago, Merboy said:

Who is marketed as breathtakingly gorgeous and hunky when you absolutely have zero interest in their physical appearance?

For me, it's a lot.

Ryan Gosling, Johnny Depp, Tom Cruise, George Clooney... none of them are attractive to me.

Not at all considered one of Hollywood's sexiest hunks but gorgeous imo.  I'd rather go out with him than Ryan Gosling.

... rather than Ryan Phillippe?

11 hours ago, Merboy said:

For me, it's a lot.

Okay so, “going out “ - like conversation, and dating and such. Not just meeting in his suite at The Peninsula for wild sex on every piece of furniture, bath fixture, and chandelier in the place. Dating… That calls for rethinking…

…. and done.

Still John Krasinski.

10 hours ago, maninsoma said:

Jason Mamoa after his Baywatch days.  I don't get the appeal at all. 

Joe Manganiello after he grew his hair out.

Yes, I hate long hair on men, particularly if they also have scruffy beards. 

Totally agree about Jason Mamoa.  Regardless of hair length, just not my type at all.  If Ryan Gosling knocked on my door wearing nothing but a towel around his waist, OK, I'd let him in (I'm so damn weak), but why so many find him so gorgeous is beyond me.  The biggest one in this category for me is Zach Efron.  Granted, the body is impressive, but his looks -- just so not for me.

I agree that I don't see the appeal of George Clooney or Jason Momoa. I've always wondered about JM--who finds him attractive? I have J/O'd to Ryan Gosling's photos a couple of times, as I have with Zac Efron. I never saw the appeal of Tom Selleck or Charles Branson (back in the day). 

Jason Momoa Goes Shirtless During Make It Sexy Challenge | PEOPLE.com

Pin on gosling

Celebrity & Entertainment | Flashback to Zac Efron's Glorious Shirtless  Moment at the MTV Movie Awards | POPSUGAR Celebrity Photo 4

Edited by Unicorn

Just my two cent about Jason Momoa... :)

I think he was hot then and he is now. I think what turns me on about the current iteration is not his looks but his personality. Although he has this rough bro type exterior, looking at many of his interviews and interactions with friends/family he's extremely caring, protective, and affectionate. Those qualities to me add to his appeal. Something about a manly man who goes against type personality wise drives me nuts. So I wouldn't turn him away when the rest of you kick him out. LOL 😜 

Brad Pitt. I liked him in Thelma and Louis and the Helen of Troy Movie-where he played Achilles. But otherwise, I just can't get into him. He seems to contrived and cool-not a hot stud IMHO.

Clooney-I never got the appeal. He looked like the guy next door. 

Ben Affleck absolutely not. matt Damon depends-neutral.

Jason mamoa -I do love the baywatch images posted above-not his current looks.

Edited by Walker1

On 8/10/2021 at 3:55 AM, Walker1 said:

Jason mamoa -I do love the baywatch images posted above-not his current looks.

Screen-Shot-2015-11-17-at-11-28-49-AM

Edited by Unicorn