Sex/Life Episode 3 19:50 on Netflix, let's hear your reaction!

mkm556
This topic is 1015 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• mkm556 changed the title to Sex/Life Episode 3 19:50 on Netflix, let's hear your reaction!
47 minutes ago, purplekow said:

As for me, I preferred the husband's round beefy ass to the boyfriend's long dick.  In general, thought the husband is better looking, better body and a much hotter ass.  Since the husbands package remains unveiled, I assume the boyfriend has a significant advantage there.  But all in all, put in the husband column. 

💯

here are three frontal stills.....I'll bet the real video should be out within hours.....scroll down to the frontal shower pictures in this link......

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwi_8cCYuc_xAhXLu54KHfdhDDsQFjAEegQIAxAD&url=https%3A%2F%2Fmen.aznude.com%2Fview%2Fceleb%2Fa%2Fadamdemos.html&usg=AOvVaw3wpMfDe-dkGgnD_1HONVvE

EDIT:  as @mkm556just pointed out below, the full video is also on this page:  the clickable video with a marked length of 0:58.....

Edited by azdr0710
devil is in the details

5 minutes ago, azdr0710 said:

The video is already there on the same page. 00:58secs

Edited by mkm556

11 hours ago, jeezifonly said:

Until there’s more…developments….and I see the martini flag flown here, I’m going back to hilarious hijinx of Sinner

Not sure if you're saying you actually like the show IRL or not, but I have loved every season of "The Sinner." I think they're working on Season Four now. Gosh, though,  it feels like it takes Netflix forever to launch a new season of anything, though, so it could still be a year or two....then add Covid and we may never get Stranger Things and Ozark released! 

Sorry for the hijack, but the comment on "The Sinner," got me.  In the interest of staying on topic...reaction...the man is quite blessed in the front, but could benefit from doing some squats. So the other guy stole the show for the ass lovers. 😁

Edited by HotWhiteThirties