Sex/Life Episode 3 19:50 on Netflix, let's hear your reaction!

mkm556
This topic is 1025 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

6 hours ago, HotWhiteThirties said:

Not sure if you're saying you actually like the show IRL or not, but I have loved every season of "The Sinner." I think they're working on Season Four now. Gosh, though,  it feels like it takes Netflix forever to launch a new season of anything, though, so it could still be a year or two....then add Covid and we may never get Stranger Things and Ozark released! 

Sorry for the hijack, but the comment on "The Sinner," got me.  In the interest of staying on topic...reaction...the man is quite blessed in the front, but could benefit from doing some squats. So the other guy stole the show for the ass lovers. 😁

I’m just starting Sinner and really like it - writing way better than S/L, IMO. If fewer dicks are the price of better show, I’ll pay. (I can find them in my Twitter feed 24/7.)

If they were using an appliance on the actor, they ought to have given it the shape more appealing to women - less length, more girth. if it’s the actor’s real junk, good for him! The joke landed regardless. 

On 7/8/2021 at 6:50 AM, HotWhiteThirties said:

Not sure if you're saying you actually like the show IRL or not, but I have loved every season of "The Sinner." I think they're working on Season Four now. Gosh, though,  it feels like it takes Netflix forever to launch a new season of anything, though, so it could still be a year or two....then add Covid and we may never get Stranger Things and Ozark released! 

Sorry for the hijack, but the comment on "The Sinner," got me.  In the interest of staying on topic...reaction...the man is quite blessed in the front, but could benefit from doing some squats. So the other guy stole the show for the ass lovers. 😁

I did binge the first season of The Sinner on your recommendation.   Story was interesting though there were some pretty big plot holes.  I would recommend it.   As to Sex/Life, I skim watched the first season.  I do not feel I need to go back and watch the segments I skipped and despite the full frontal, I will probably not go back and watch the second season if there is one.  Well, if the husband and the boyfriend get together, that might draw me back.  Even the orgy scene was not really compelling.  

22 minutes ago, purplekow said:

I did binge the first season of The Sinner on your recommendation.   Story was interesting though there were some pretty big plot holes.  I would recommend it.   

I can see that. I did enjoy seasons 2 and 3 a bit more, but I can usually look past some "holes" in plots if the characters are interesting. Another recommendation is "Bloodline." It was the last work of Sam Shepard before he died. Sissy Spacek is also in it. It's been out for several years...three seasons....definitely a "slow burn" show, which I tend to like. 

Watched the whole series as the husband ass is quite nice....me not being a size queen was merely surprised Netflix would broadcast the penis shot as in most others they've purposedly covered it, including what the husband Conner is packing....I much prefer his six pack and ass 😉