Happy Birthday Joe Mendoza!

Lucky

Finally! Birthday recognition for someone who actually still posts on the site! Knowing how Joe likes to kid around, I'd be surprised if it is either really his birthday, or if he is really 36 years old.

Whatever the age, happy birthday @JoeMendoza.

Happy Birthday GIF

Edited by Lucky

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. Whilst not my real birthday, the day means something to me, and yes, @Lucky - I am still in my mid-30s. And Ill continue to celebrate this day by...spending the rest of the night finishing to review people's work. Hopefully I get to do the actual celebration this weekend...would wanna share my cake with someone ;-).

7 minutes ago, JoeMendoza said:

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes. Whilst not my real birthday, the day means something to me, and yes, @Lucky - I am still in my mid-30s. And Ill continue to celebrate this day by...spending the rest of the night finishing to review people's work. Hopefully I get to do the actual celebration this weekend...would wanna share my cake with someone ;-).

I'm sure they would rather have your BUNS ?   😋

7 hours ago, JoeMendoza said:

All the very, very best to you, whenever it was that you sprung forth from your mother's loins ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...