What's a traditionally "unattractive" feature that you find attractive?

7829V
This topic is 731 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I remember one line from that book: "He had the most perfect penis (maybe she said cock) I'd ever seen." Always wondered what about it made it so perfect for her. Yea......that was a dirty, dirty book in my house growing up. Must have had to hide five different copies. Keep getting busted. And not to totally hi jack this thread, i enjoy hands.

Edited by Becket

Checked and no libraries have that scandalous book!!!! :mad:

Haha, I checked my local library network and didn't find it either. Some interesting books about hooking rugs came up.

And to bring this thread back on track again; I don't know if it's "traditionally unattractive", but I do love very hairy legs. I'm a big fan of hairy chests, but legs in addition really get me going. An aerobics instructor had some of the furriest legs I've ever seen, as well as one guy I hired early on in my hiring career; he mentioned having to shave his legs for a knee surgery and I asked him how much weight he'd lost in that operation :-) I only saw him the one time, despite calling the agency repeatedly to see if I could set up another appointment; he must've decided it wasn't for him.

A thick, hairless, predominantly vein-less cut cock.

I didn't realize that this was generally considered unattractive. I thought I was in the minority in preferring small, thin penises. And I agree with others that freckles can be endearing.

I don't know if it's "traditionally unattractive", but I do love very hairy legs. I'm a big fan of hairy chests, but legs in addition really get me going.

I am not into hairy men myself -I particularly dislike facial hair or, even worse, a hairy back-, but the combination of a smooth chest and hairy legs gets my hormones raging. Go figure ??‍♂️

• 1 year later...