What's a traditionally "unattractive" feature that you find attractive?

7829V
This topic is 731 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

3 hours ago, Boink said:

Not necessarily big ears, but I am a sucker for ears that protrude a bit. These two guys' looks drive me nuts!

I call those "fuck me" ears (something to grab onto while fucking the dude!).

CONNOR NEWALL - Photogenics Media

Brayden Pritchard by César Segarra - Fashionably Male

Brayden Pritchard by César Segarra - Fashionably Male

Thibaud Charon (Portrait)

Edited by Unicorn

1 hour ago, top_guy_atl said:

Combination of very small penis, short, hairy can't be beat.

ArtStation - Dwarf Warrior CDC

Cute Dwarf Cartoon Stock Photo, Picture And Royalty Free Image. Image  77756890.

Edited by Unicorn

11 hours ago, LIguy said:

hairy men and small endowments

Small endowments I can understand, but I didn't realize hairiness was considered by many to be unattractive.  I'm kind of obsessed by body hair and actually have a tough time getting turned on by a smooth guy.

I also do like some guys with protruding ears. Men's feet for sure since I have a foot fetish. I actually like feet that stink a bit and I know many guys feel that's gross.

I told one hire that I liked his nose. It was kinda flat and gave him more of a masculine looking face.  I came to find out that his nose was broken twice since he use to be a boxer. When he took off his shirt he had a big scar. I asked him what happened. He said he was stabbed in jail. Talk about rough trade! 

On 4/2/2022 at 1:06 PM, Rudynate said:

I'm very hot for amputees.

I thought about you this morning. Our keynote speaker at our medical conference, talking about PTSD, was a quadruple amputee veteran, Staff Sergeant Travis Mills. I thought "I know someone who'd be all over him!"

image.png.29740a34a427c3285c69d18d243495ce.png

image.png.c6b011c544edc021d66750d21c7cb0fd.png

Edited by Unicorn

3 hours ago, Rudynate said:

He's really a stud - but 4 missing limbs might be too much.  A single BK amputation is more my speed, maybe an AK.

image.thumb.png.ab12cf062f5c94ef84652cd617c82613.png

I don't know if tattoos are considered "traditionally unattractive," but a number of forum members hate them with a passion.  Well-done tatts on the right physique are sexy as hell, imo.  This is Diogo Piçarra, winner of Portugal's 2012 season of "Pop Idol."  The left pic is after a 4-month training program.  As much as I prefer beefier guys, I actually find the skinny version sexier.  Either/or is so much sexier, to me, than no tatts.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

On 4/5/2022 at 6:56 PM, Unicorn said:

I thought about you this morning. Our keynote speaker at our medical conference, talking about PTSD, was a quadruple amputee veteran, Staff Sergeant Travis Mills. I thought "I know someone who'd be all over him!"

image.png.29740a34a427c3285c69d18d243495ce.png

image.png.c6b011c544edc021d66750d21c7cb0fd.png

You attend medical conferences?

• 2 weeks later...