What's a traditionally "unattractive" feature that you find attractive?

7829V
This topic is 731 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

On 4/2/2022 at 12:46 PM, Rudynate said:

I knew that would provoke you.

I find artificial limbs totally hot, un-replaced as well.  Years ago I remember the Ramada guest room door opening and.... there was no one there.  I had to look down to the floor to see the guy I was meeting.  Propped against the wall across the room, I could see the two artificial legs he wasn't wearing.  And he hadn't told me beforehand.  Holy shit!

Edited by Rod Hagen

On 4/24/2022 at 10:13 PM, Rod Hagen said:

I find artificial limbs totally hot, un-replaced as well.  Years ago I remember the Ramada guest room door opening and.... there was no one there.  I had to look down to the floor to see the guy I was meeting.  Propped against the wall across the room, I could see the two artificial legs he wasn't wearing.  And he hadn't told me beforehand.  Holy shit!

That sounds totally sexy.  There was a provider here in SF who had lost a leg in Afghanistan, who was incredibly sexy.  He got out of the business before I got to spend any time with him.  I was hoping I could convince him to take off his prosthesis.

On 4/26/2022 at 2:22 PM, Rudynate said:

That sounds totally sexy.  There was a provider here in SF who had lost a leg in Afghanistan, who was incredibly sexy.  He got out of the business before I got to spend any time with him.  I was hoping I could convince him to take off his prosthesis.

I think I know who you're talking about, and I think that the Afghanistan story was just that--a tall story. I've hired a few men in my day with fake military stories. One told me he'd earned a "Gold Star," which doesn't even exist. 

On 4/26/2022 at 5:22 PM, Rudynate said:

12 minutes ago, Unicorn said:

I think I know who you're talking about, and I think that the Afghanistan story was just that--a tall story. I've hired a few men in my day with fake military stories. One told me he'd earned a "Gold Star," which doesn't even exist. 

Is this the guy you're both thinking about?

https://rentmen.eu/NickyBlueEyez

~Boomer~

27 minutes ago, Unicorn said:

Actually, there is a "gold star" issued by the military to the family of deceased military personnel.  

However, it would not apply to an individual who is still alive.  So, yes, the guy, as you wrote, told you a "fake military story"

How do you earn a gold star in the military?

Image result for what is a "gold star" in the military?
If their service member died in service, the family replaced the blue star with a gold star. The gold star let the community know that their service member died or was killed while serving their country.

17 minutes ago, BabyBoomer said:

Is this the guy you're both thinking about?

https://rentmen.eu/NickyBlueEyez

~Boomer~

If you have a VPN and can read the expanded narrative reviews for the provider, you will see many long reviews.  

Reading through the many reviews gives the impression that the reviews may have been written by the same person or coached by the same person.  

One of the negative reviewers commented that he thought some of the reviews were written by his friends.  

None of the narrative reviews mentioned his prosthetic.  

He definitely has a prosthesis. I have spoken with him a couple of times.  I used to chat with him at the Castro location of Fitness SF.  I found him really friendly.  But one time, I heard him arguing on the phone right on Market Street with somebody who sounded like a disappointed client.    Some of his reviewers said they had had a wonderful time and that the prosthesis hadn't made a bit of difference.  I thought "Well dummies, that's what makes him special."   For awhile, he was a personal trainer.  And then he disappeared.  I thought he was extremely hot and would have probably risked being disappointed.

On 4/27/2022 at 9:50 PM, TruHart1 said:

Well, if you’re talking about Mr. Tovey’s big, BIG…ears(!), I think they are beautiful, framing his handsome face in a unique way. Certainly I don’t find anything about his appearance unattractive!

TruHart1 😎

Yeah, big ears, and his big ears specifically, are super hot.  I hated the GaySF Millenial/Zillenial HBO Show, but I love everything else he's done.

Edited by Rod Hagen