Sock it to me

purplekow
This topic is 1240 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

In the heat of passion and undressing, how do you handle socks. I have developed a knack of getting my socks off without stopping the fun by standing with one foot on the other and sliding down the sock and then when the toe is off, standing on the toe and pulling the sock off by pulling back.

So do you have tricks for getting off the socks? Do you just leave them on? Do you stop, even briefly and take them off while hopping?

So sock it to me, what do you do with them when passion is high and you need to get into it?

I’ve

In the heat of passion and undressing, how do you handle socks. I have developed a knack of getting my socks off without stopping the fun by standing with one foot on the other and sliding down the sock and then when the toe is off, standing on the toe and pulling the sock off by pulling back.

So do you have tricks for getting off the socks? Do you just leave them on? Do you stop, even briefly and take them off while hopping?

So sock it to me, what do you do with them when passion is high and you need to get into it?

I’ve never given them a thought. My head is elsewhere when the clothes are coming off.

This is my 2nd favorite way to suck...one toe at a time..while I jerk my partner with the other...

hold on.... how many clients can stand in one foot while removing the sock from the foot up in the air?

hold on.... how many clients can stand in one foot while removing the sock from the foot up in the air?

Ex

aptly my point, step on one foot with the other and ease the tip of the sock loose then step on the freed toe and pull off the sock by pulling the foot out. Feet are never more than 1 inch off the floor.

Ex

aptly my point, step on one foot with the other and ease the tip of the sock loose then step on the freed toe and pull off the sock by pulling the foot out. Feet are never more than 1 inch off the floor.

Some might break a hip... I'd rather have my partner take my socks and me do that to him.

We both must be flexible.

What a country we live in where such an action is consider hazardous.

In the heat of passion and undressing, how do you handle socks. ... Do you stop, even briefly and take them off while hopping?

You know I love you, PK, but somehow this image of hopping up and down on one foot is a complete buzzkill, a real boner-buster for me. And it isn't anything personal so please don't take it that way. I think watching even someone like Cade Maddox or someone from the Jim French annals of Colt Studio would just rob me of my lust. My loss, I know.

As you pull the pants off, just pull the socks off right with them. All in one motion, done. You’ll have to search for the socks inside the pants legs later when you’re getting dressed but who cares by then!

Issue is that I love to watch a guy take his clothes off and it is my socks that I want off. I have no trouble taking his off, I just do not want to stop to take my socks off in the midst of getting hot and bothered.

Might I suggest getting some special magical contact lenses that will allow you to see in the dark? That way you can watch him undress while the lights are turned way down low (or maybe even off?). I'm sure the North Pole eleven have several pairs of these just waiting for a good boy like you - next year. That ship - er sleigh - has sailed for 2020. A reason to stay safe, wear your mask and social distance. Which should sort of remove this issue for the foreseeable future or at least until we've all been vaccinated.