BoyBand Battle

MysticMenace
This topic is 1279 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know that I can select one of these boybands as a whole, but as individuals I'd go for JC Chasez from NSync any day. Although I was never a boyband fan, it was impossible to not recognize JC's hotness.

actor-jc-chasez-35570_large.jpeg?1580479324

But if I had to select a boyband for overall hotness, I'd go for the French group, 2be3. I know next to nothing about their music, but Filip Nikolic (in the middle) was beyond hotness.

2be3-0dfc1164-16e5-4a89-b951-b1132c9e43b-resize-750.jpeg

Filip Nikolic

a4f7357b02a4f01143b8aadaf38327be.jpg

Don't know that I can select one of these boybands as a whole, but as individuals I'd go for JC Chasez from NSync any day. Although I was never a boyband fan, it was impossible to not recognize JC's hotness.

But if I had to select a boyband for overall hotness, I'd go for the French group, 2be3. I know next to nothing about their music, but Filip Nikolic (in the middle) was beyond hotness.

2be3-0dfc1164-16e5-4a89-b951-b1132c9e43b-resize-750.jpeg

Filip Nikolic

a4f7357b02a4f01143b8aadaf38327be.jpg

have not heard of this band, but damn! ?

Count me as another vote for JC from NSync. 98 Degrees was also hot - their lead singer Jeff Timmons performed at Detroit Pride one year, and after 98 Degrees performed in Chippendales and formed his own male stripper revue.

My aunt said we were related to Joey McIntyre, she was usually right.

So I asked Mr. McIntyre when he was in the cast of "Wicked,". he said no.

If you're semi-distantly related it's possible one person knows and the other doesn't. My mother had dozens of first cousins she lost track of, some of whom probably would know who i was when I'd have no idea who they were. The youngest kids often don't know who is who in the family because nobody bothers to tell them. It was YEARS after my parents died that I learned that "John and Mary Smith" who I assumed were just old family friends, were in fact my mother's first cousin and his wife.

I have a friend who is the youngest of 14 kids and he says he can't even remember all his nieces' and nephews' names, and certainly not all their kids.

N'Sync's the only one I supported in their prime—I bought their albums and attended one of their shows, but I never found any of the guys attractive.

All the others I would listen to when their stuff is being played on the radio, or if they're performing on TRL.

Unfortunately is not uncommon! Many similar examples on "American Greed".

I wasn’t aware of the back story (forgive the pun) of these boy bands. I would only listen to their upbeat songs when they came on the radio while I was driving or at bars on the video screens which were so common in South Florida at the turn of the century.

I just assumed given their popularity with young girls, as in my youth were the bands like the Beatles, that they had all become fabulously rich Off their music. This documentary shows that wasn’t true. Imagine, a $10,000 check for all their work and success!

Perlman will go down in history as one of the infamous con-men. The pantheon of con-men will have to add an extension to accommodate even more recent examples.