Never Have I Ever

MysticMenace
This topic is 809 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...

Remember the rules! We're supposed to 'like' the post if we HAVE done what the poster has NOT done.

who's to say that @Vegas_nw1982, @sam.fitzpatrick, @Charlie, and @Hoover42 have not had any sexual activity in public? ? #2021goals

but as @azdr0710 reminds us...quoting a snippet of my original post:

Instead of drinking (which you can still do - it is 5p somewhere ;)), you can like the post if you have done whatever the poster claimed he has never done. It can be about anything...does not have to be sexual (although that could be fun as well).

who's to say that @Vegas_nw1982, @sam.fitzpatrick, @Charlie, and @Hoover42 have not had any sexual activity in public? ? #2021goals

but as @azdr0710 reminds us...quoting a snippet of my original post:

Oh, I know the rules. I hope you consider these public:

Theme park attractions, cruise ship decks, public beaches, public parks, hiking trails, hotel hot tubs and pools, in a car in a parking lot, and campsites, to name a few

Oh, I know the rules. I hope you consider these public:

Theme park attractions, cruise ship decks, public beaches, public parks, hiking trails, hotel hot tubs and pools, and campsites, to name a few

yep - those are so public, I was even just thinking like a public restroom. but those are sooo public - those places might not be #2021goals for me but definitely will be in my 40 by 40 bucket list.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

oooh, this sounds juicy, @purplekow!

Was in Jamaica and a woman sat down next to me along with another guy. I was on vacation and intoxicated and I noticed that she had a small tear in the crotch of some very tight lycra like pants. She was sitting with her legs open and her head turned in the other direct talking with the man with whom she came into the bar. I slipped my finger in the hole and when I met nor resistance I kept it there slowly moving it about. The man did to notice and he left for a minute (bathroom break?) and she turned to me and we started making out heavily. We went to the dance floor and when her friend returned, he looked at us and left as we were grinding away on the dance floor. You know the kind of grinding that people usually yell "get a room" when they see it. I then went to ask her to come to my room and that it was when I discovered she did not speak English. We both spoke very poor French but so the invitation was offered to go back and get high. She asked if her brother could join us. The fellow with her was not her brother but another Aryan looking fellow was. We went back to my room and smoke some Jamaican weed I had purchase, which is another bizarre tale involving a cab ride to the mountain, two large Jamacian women in negligees and a goat and an expensive wrist watch, but I do not have time to recall that whole story. Anyway, the three of use got quite high and her brother fell asleep and she and I started with making out and moved right on to fucking. There were some grunts which were not mine and did not seem to be hers and I looked over to see her brother with pants down and dick in hand. I did not see any reason to stop nor any reason to stop him and so I continued to fuck the sister. The brother came over and began rubbing his dick on my ass and eventually spewed onto me and then went back to the other bed. I finished. She finished. She then gave me kiss and spoke to her brother. He put on his pants and they both gave me a kiss and they left. The next day I saw them at lunch time at a hotel restaurant and they were with two older people (parents?) and they looked over, laughed but did not otherwise acknowledge me.

I returned to the club that night and though they were there and there was some touch feely things done, we did not have a second encounter of the third kind.

Just to be clear, this was so out of character for me. The weed, the bold fingering, the animalistic fucking with someone watching and it was the first time a man came on me. I had gone on this vacation with the express intent to stretch my limits and I stretched them so far they almost broke.

I did learn that her name was Helga, she worked in a public auditorium in Switzerland and that he was a college student and they were on a trip with their extended family.

That particular vacation was also notable for an encounter with a couple who picked me up while I was walking down the street. Americans who were renovating an hotel. The wife tried unsuccessfully to seduce me after her husband had left the room and as I was hastily leaving, I found him peering in through a slightly ajar door.

By the way, I was 28, and athletically built at 5 9 and 185. And I do have the pictures to prove that last part.

Was in Jamaica and a woman sat down next to me along with another guy. I was on vacation and intoxicated and I noticed that she had a small tear in the crotch of some very tight lycra like pants. She was sitting with her legs open and her head turned in the other direct talking with the man with whom she came into the bar. I slipped my finger in the hole and when I met nor resistance I kept it there slowly moving it about. The man did to notice and he left for a minute (bathroom break?) and she turned to me and we started making out heavily. We went to the dance floor and when her friend returned, he looked at us and left as we were grinding away on the dance floor. You know the kind of grinding that people usually yell "get a room" when they see it. I then went to ask her to come to my room and that it was when I discovered she did not speak English. We both spoke very poor French but so the invitation was offered to go back and get high. She asked if her brother could join us. The fellow with her was not her brother but another Aryan looking fellow was. We went back to my room and smoke some Jamaican weed I had purchase, which is another bizarre tale involving a cab ride to the mountain, two large Jamacian women in negligees and a goat and an expensive wrist watch, but I do not have time to recall that whole story. Anyway, the three of use got quite high and her brother fell asleep and she and I started with making out and moved right on to fucking. There were some grunts which were not mine and did not seem to be hers and I looked over to see her brother with pants down and dick in hand. I did not see any reason to stop nor any reason to stop him and so I continued to fuck the sister. The brother came over and began rubbing his dick on my ass and eventually spewed onto me and then went back to the other bed. I finished. She finished. She then gave me kiss and spoke to her brother. He put on his pants and they both gave me a kiss and they left. The next day I saw them at lunch time at a hotel restaurant and they were with two older people (parents?) and they looked over, laughed but did not otherwise acknowledge me.

I returned to the club that night and though they were there and there was some touch feely things done, we did not have a second encounter of the third kind.

Just to be clear, this was so out of character for me. The weed, the bold fingering, the animalistic fucking with someone watching and it was the first time a man came on me. I had gone on this vacation with the express intent to stretch my limits and I stretched them so far they almost broke.

I did learn that her name was Helga, she worked in a public auditorium in Switzerland and that he was a college student and they were on a trip with their extended family.

That particular vacation was also notable for an encounter with a couple who picked me up while I was walking down the street. Americans who were renovating an hotel. The wife tried unsuccessfully to seduce me after her husband had left the room and as I was hastily leaving, I found him peering in through a slightly ajar door.

By the way, I was 28, and athletically built at 5 9 and 185. And I do have the pictures to prove that last part.

by only the third line of this long tale, you're already diddling her.......

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e471cqx50agqrcwxzdio5xdzfm5bj626zfbxo205i5s&rid=giphy.gif

• 1 month later...