Never Have I Ever

MysticMenace
This topic is 809 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Bored while getting for work this morning. So was thinking, how about a game? Used to like "never have I ever" as a great drinking game, but thought we could do it here. Instead of drinking (which you can still do - it is 5p somewhere ;)), you can like the post if you have done whatever the poster claimed he has never done. It can be about anything...does not have to be sexual (although that could be fun as well).

I'll start. Never have I ever tossed a salad.

Had sex with a woman.

Odd that someone would downvote me simply saying I've never had sex with a woman. I didn't put a value judgment on those who have had sex with a woman. Is it wrong to be a "Kinsey 6" and to have known that about oneself from such a young age that one never had the urge to connect sexually with the opposite sex?

Back to the subject of this thread, I can contribute this: I have never eaten canned tuna. I have always been so repulsed by the smell that I have never eaten tasted it. I would go to bed hungry instead of eating the tuna noodle casserole my stepmother made.