What are Your Go-To Positions?

MysticMenace
This topic is 999 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Another newbie question, since I probably have not been that adventurous when it comes to sexual positions. As a bottom, I have laid on my stomach, on my back, on my side, and doggie. As a top (which really I could count on one hand), having someone ride me seems to get me going. What positions really turn you on as a top or bottom?

Another newbie question, since I probably have not been that adventurous when it comes to sexual positions. As a bottom, I have laid on my stomach, on my back, on my side, and doggie. As a top (which really I could count on one hand), having someone ride me seems to get me going. What positions really turn you on as a top or bottom?

I like to be ridden as a top. When I use to be able to bottom my favorite was on my side...

I haven't done anal in years so my go-to is an oral position and it's my absolute favorite for giving head. He drops trou, sits on the couch with his legs spread, and I sit cross-legged on the floor between his legs and go to town. It's the perfect cock-to-mouth height, it's a comfy sitting position, and I can easily grab a drink or a hit of poppers without much movement or disruption to the action. I could sit in that position and suck a dick for hours... and honestly, I have. :p

Since I am a heavy, heavy kisser, my preferred positions are those that allow me to continue kissing while fucking or getting fucked. So, as a top, I favor missionary -which, besides kissing, provides me with the additional thrill of giving my bottom’s feet a thorough licking and sucking-. I also like it sideways. As a bottom, besides missionary and sideways, I love to ride my top (face forward).

There is this other variation of being on the side that looks really appealing. In both video 1 (10:45 to 12:45) and video 2 (20:45 to 21:15) it seems like their respective tops are hitting some sweet spot because their reactions are a bit more pronounced compared to the rest of the videos. I don't know if there's an actual name for the position but I would wanna try that out at some point.

same for

I haven't done anal in years so my go-to is an oral position and it's my absolute favorite for giving head. He drops trou, sits on the couch with his legs spread, and I sit cross-legged on the floor between his legs and go to town. It's the perfect cock-to-mouth height, it's a comfy sitting position, and I can easily grab a drink or a hit of poppers without much movement or disruption to the action. I could sit in that position and suck a dick for hours... and honestly, I have. :p

Same for me....

There is this other variation of being on the side that looks really appealing. In both video 1 (10:45 to 12:45) and video 2 (20:45 to 21:15) it seems like their respective tops are hitting some sweet spot because their reactions are a bit more pronounced compared to the rest of the videos. I don't know if there's an actual name for the position but I would wanna try that out at some point.

In video #1, I'd strongly suggest that any position with Tim Kreuger on top would be "really appealing" to just about any bottom. In video #2, the chemistry is great between that big dicked top and creamy assed bottom. Lots of sweet spots in both of those training films.

I like being "missionary" so I can kiss and also play with my husbands balls while he fucks me. However, sometimes it feels better to be doggy style (gotta hit that prostate *just right*). Plus when he goes in all the way I can feel his ballsack on my ass.

I would love to have him on his back and I "ride" his cock, but my one knee has something funky with it, so it's painful to "squat" (but actually feels the most pleasurable to be honest). Would LOVE to have a sling in the house. haha

I'd like to get that fuck bench from Fort Troff so I could be milked ( Love my cock being stroked in that position, bend it down/back). Or also they have that toilet seat/chair for rimming. Might build my own. :)

Unfortunately I have some neck issues so while I love rimming and ball sucking/oral I have to have my husband get to the edge of the bed so I can kneel, but not tilt my head back. Or lay down and he straddles me so I can tongue him back and forth.

I like my bottoms on their back, on the edge of the bed, me standing, their legs up in air, or over my shoulders.

Both have to be slender and agile for that to actually happen. The top must be able to reach too.

I prefer give it or take it doggy. Yes, at least I admit being versatile.

Edited by marylander1940

Both have to be slender and agile for that to actually happen. The top must be able to reach too.

I’m neither slender nor agile, but I can support my own legs and find being on my back allows for some movement to one side or another - really like the eye contact too

Our beds are very tall. Small pillow underneath gets almost the perfect height (well for us). I wouldn't consider myself slender or agile. Hubby is a bit more chubby than I. I still would like to get a sling, but it's not exactly cheap. Plus how does one explain the hardware on the ceiling? LOL.

"Oh that? Plant hanger. Over the bed. haha"

:)

Our beds are very tall. Small pillow underneath gets almost the perfect height (well for us). I wouldn't consider myself slender or agile. Hubby is a bit more chubby than I. I still would like to get a sling, but it's not exactly cheap. Plus how does one explain the hardware on the ceiling? LOL.

"Oh that? Plant hanger. Over the bed. haha"

:)

As a bottom, riding is my preferred position. Gets me off every time. I can take it on my stomach. Not so much on my back. For some reason, that angle really hurts when guys thrust. But I am pretty tight, so maybe that's why. Any suggestions on how to loosen your hole as a bottom? I could really use some. As a top, I love to bend a guy over the edge of the bed and take him from behind. Makes me cum every time.

As a bottom, riding is my preferred position. Gets me off every time. I can take it on my stomach. Not so much on my back. For some reason, that angle really hurts when guys thrust. But I am pretty tight, so maybe that's why. Any suggestions on how to loosen your hole as a bottom? I could really use some. As a top, I love to bend a guy over the edge of the bed and take him from behind. Makes me cum every time.