What are Your Go-To Positions?

MysticMenace
This topic is 1010 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

As a total bottom, I strongly prefer the missionary position. I like to look at my top in the eyes. In this position I can pull him down for a kiss whenever I want. That is critical. Other positions afford the look but make the kiss difficult. I’m still waiting to be taken by a top in a harness. That would make hanging on so cool!

Most of my life I've been a top and I love having a bottom ride me while I'm on my back. But also love missionary, on his side, doggie although I don't tend to last long like that. But do like to wrap my arms around him while he's on all fours, playing with his bod, play chocking him with my arm around his throat.

As a bottom, love doggie (especially with a third for oral), on my back so there can be some good nipple licking. Riding if I'm the dom bottom, take what I want, lol.

Have folks tried these - any of these worth trying?

• Reverse Pile Driver - just looks a little too involved but not sure if the payoff is worth it
  • Scissors, Side by Side, Spoons - they all look to be variations of the "on the side" position, though I don't think I have experienced these three.
  • Superman - looks hot, but also looks very exhausting

Edited by JoeMendoza

As a top the only position I really don't like is a guy on his back. My cock has an upward curve so it's really hard to get it in that way. I sort of have to bend it straight to get it to go in so not ideal. I love a guy riding me especially facing away from me. Really hot.

And ironically I like being on my back with a curved cock going in. Hits the prostate perfectly.

• Reverse Pile Driver - just looks a little too involved but not sure if the payoff is worth it
  • Scissors, Side by Side, Spoons - they all look to be variations of the "on the side" position, though I don't think I have experienced these three.

hmm. Not yet but a few of those maybe we’ll try

There are two positions that I prefer when I am taking a huge cock up my semi-tight chunnel. I like to be lying flat on my back in order for my top to reach my third ring. The other position that I prefer is being "taken around the world." That position enables me to feel innumerable sensations and allows the top lots to take me to many, many places.

Damn, my writing this is vastly accelerating what I've been yearning for the past eight months.

Edited by Axiom2001

There are two positions that I prefer when I am taking a huge cock up my semi-tight chunnel. I like to be lying flat on my back in order for my top to reach my third ring. The other position is being "taken around the world." That position enables me to feel innumerable sensations.

Damn, my writing this is vastly accelerating what I've been yearning for the past eight months.

Wow, I am learning a lot. If response is preferred via DM, more than happy to receive that there, but have some newbie questions:

• What is the third ring? I have heard of first and second holes, but no idea what a third ring is (is that essentially the colon?)
  • Is there a link you can provide as to what "taken around the world" looks like? I am guessing that is not the same as helicopter.

Wow, I am learning a lot. If response is preferred via DM, more than happy to receive that there, but have some newbie questions:

• What is the third ring? I have heard of first and second holes, but no idea what a third ring is (is that essentially the colon?)
  • Is there a link you can provide as to what "taken around the world" looks like? I am guessing that is not the same as helicopter.

I also need clarification on this @Axiom2001 I obviously know which one is the 1st ring, but what and where are the 2nd and the 3rd? Perhaps @LivingnLA or @Unicorn can complement with the proper names and location of those body "parts"?

Edited by orville

One of my ex's was tall and very muscular. His favorite position was for me to sit on him while he was laying down, and then he would stand up while he was still in me, holding me up at the ankles. That position got me off every time, often hands free. The feeling of his hands on my ankles while he was deep in me but bent down and hard hit my sweet spot with every thrust. Now I realize what I'm really missing in this pandemic! :)

As a top the only position I really don't like is a guy on his back. My cock has an upward curve so it's really hard to get it in that way. I sort of have to bend it straight to get it to go in so not ideal. I love a guy riding me especially facing away from me. Really hot.

So now that I think about it. My cock is also curved upward slightly. I can see it being difficult if the bottom isn’t up high enough. A high bed with a pillow might help.

I also need clarification on this @Axiom2001 I obviously know which one is the 1st ring, but what and where are the 2nd and the 3rd? Perhaps @LivingnLA or @Unicorn can complement with the proper names and location of those body "parts"?

Why me? :eek:

height=300pxhttps://2.bp.blogspot.com/-U5xyYiM_dK4/UW2DDJKGHoI/AAAAAAAAAMM/faCdCROY80g/s1600/6+Diagram+of+the+Rectum.jpg[/img]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_canal

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rectum

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigmoid_colon

I've written about this before. Here's the quick answer: The external anal sphincters are typically considered the first. The internal anal sphincter is usually considered the second. That's the Anal Canal, which goes from Anus to beginning of Rectum. The Rectum goes from the Anal Canal to the Sigmoid Colon. The sphincter at the Sigmoid is sometimes called the third ring. From Anus to Signoid is around 6.5 inches depending on overall body size. The Sigmoid is around 14 inches long, depending on body size. The Sigmoid's structure includes circular and longitudinal muscles, so it may feel like multiple sphincters. These are all smooth muscles. They aren't under conscious control. They'll only relax when someone feels absolutely safe and the penetration is slow enough to allow the body to feel safe and slowly adapt to the intrusion. Use lots of lube. Experiment with positions with a patient experienced top to find which work best for you. Also understand that aggressive, fast, or rough penetration could cause damage to these delicate tissues. That damage could easily require surgery. Take it slow and listen to your body. Don't force it.

https://www.kevinmd.com/blog/2016/03/what-you-dont-know-about-anal-sex-a-gastroenterologist-explains.html

I love every position. Before covid I hadn't been doing Lotus as often as I used to just because my mattress isn't as firm as it used to be. It's still firm, but for lotus to be most comfortable it's best on a very firm mattress or on a very cushy yoga mat.

I've fucked guys on my desk, on my table, on my floor, on my chairs, in the shower, outside (many times). All locations that don't result in arrest are good locations. All conceivable and attainable positions are good.

But, my go to, is definitely missionary. It's best for kissing while fucking it's best for eye gazing while fucking it's best for holding the bottom's face holding the bottoms chest playing with the bottom's nipples and I feel it's the best position for inexperienced bottoms vs the more vaunted "on your stomach" because even though there is perhaps occasionally a bit more rectal resistance, it's only a bit* and that is more than compensated for by the intimacy of being face to face like a couple of Bonobos.

*put a pillow under his ass, that helps a lot.

I was a bottom in the Reverse Pile Driver about 8 years ago, when I was more flexible. It was hot and fun.

It has been a few years, but I have enjoyed every time I have been the bottom in a sling.

I much prefer being the top with a sling. The bottom is comfortable and I can go from slow to fast, in & out to thrust, etc.

When bottoming I like to see the top so on my back is preferable. This summer, I spent a few days with a top who preferred me on all fours. Because the room had mirrors I really liked it. Can one be a voyeur and a participant at the same time?