What are Your Go-To Positions?

MysticMenace
This topic is 1010 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

What are Your Go-To Positions?

1. Standing in front of the open refrigerator (or freezer) door, waiting for something scrumptious to appear.

2. Sitting on the terlet, hoping to eliminate the something scrumptious without too much effort or clean up.

3. Laying in bed all night unable to fall asleep and thinking about what scrumptious thing I might eat later on.

1. Standing in front of the open refrigerator (or freezer) door, waiting for something scrumptious to appear.

2. Sitting on the terlet, hoping to eliminate the something scrumptious without too much effort or clean up.

3. Laying in bed all night unable to fall asleep and thinking about what scrumptious thing I might eat later on.

was trying to find a good and witty retort to substitute "something scrumptious" or a "scrumptious thing" with something naughty that can apply to all 3, but my brain is also on vacation so can't think of any...I'll get to this at some point ??

• 1 month later...

I've mentioned it in other threads, but fucking a guy "sideways doggie style" while putting my foot on his head is totally hot.

I am imagining what this looks like but got lost on the last bolded part. Is there a clip you can share for reference?

That position enables me to feel innumerable sensations and allows the top lots to take me to many, many places.

this video (from 12:22 to 16:04) reminds me of this 'sideways doggie style while putting foot on head' + 'being taken around the world' - nice.

• 6 months later...
On 10/24/2020 at 9:27 AM, Tommygunzz said:

In video #1, I'd strongly suggest that any position with Tim Kreuger on top would be "really appealing" to just about any bottom. In video #2, the chemistry is great between that big dicked top and creamy assed bottom. Lots of sweet spots in both of those training films.

I've always been enamored with Tim, but I do wish that he'd deeply kiss more and show that he's into the hot bottom other than plowing his gorgeous cock into one's ass and mouth.   

Personally, I would prefer more interaction than just having one to "blow" and "screw."

For the past four years, I've been seeing a hot man in San Francisco.  All of our sessions have been spontaneous vs being silently scripted.  

I did not like the first vid that was posted here; it was too rudimentary and the principal figure in it had the most nauseating, whiny voice