Nude beaches

It's a bit of a hike but well worth it... it was one of my favorite places to photograph models for manifestmen... San Onofre... it's just a bit south of the now decommissioned San Onofre Nuclear Generating Station in Southern California ( south Orange County) I took these photos of the incredible Macho Nacho! 
I loved that I could photograph models without any man made structures to distract from the subjects 👌🏽

IMG_4237.jpeg.31f43f4b81e0975e180f5f4b15cd48d1.jpeg

IMG_4236.jpeg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

When it comes to nude beaches Wales has two problems. One, the weather (have you seen how much rainfall we get) and two, local concerns, most notably from natives who have a NIMBY (not in my back yard) attitude

That said we do have one called Morfa Dyffryn which is half way between the towns of Harlech and Barmouth

Morfa Dyffryn Beach (with dedicated naturist area)

5 hours ago, uclablueyes said:

I was in Sitges (a gay town close to Barcelona) last Summer and they had some really amazing nude beaches! Totally recommendable with great looking guys. image.jpeg.8537b7188b84db5d66607262a7f1b2da.jpeg

Would they call you out if you look at them nude? Also, is this beach specifically a gay beach? I'm not seeing any female in that pic.

37 minutes ago, newdad said:

Would they call you out if you look at them nude?

It's no different than if you you look at them clothed.

Things to remember:

1.  Don't take pictures of anyone.  (The same common courtesy should be provided when people are clothed, in my opinion)

2.  You'll only stand out of you are in a bathing costume while everyone else is naked.  So get naked and relax.  After all, that's why you went to that beach!

5 hours ago, uclablueyes said:

I was in Sitges (a gay town close to Barcelona) last Summer and they had some really amazing nude beaches! Totally recommendable with great looking guys. 

Well, Sitges isn't exactly a "gay town." But it is one of Europe's premier gay holiday destinations and has tons of stuff for gay men. Not much for lesbians, though. 

In the top holiday months, the population of Sitges might be 30% gay -- especially in the summer and during the pride celebrations.