What’s your guilty pleasure?

TylerandAce
This topic is 1242 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also reruns of Highway Patrol- how many B-list actors from the 60s-70s got their first TV roles on this series? Clint Eastwood in a 1955 episode particularly interesting, as well as Barbara Eden as a cafe waitress, etc.

well, gee......that got me to doin' some youtubin' around.......and looky what I found....Clint Eastwood as a motorcycle drivin' hoodlum!!.......wow, this was so melodramatic!....John Compton is the good-looking friend of Clint......wait for Broderick's postscript message at the very end!.......click on the youtube logo at lower right to go to the website and the always-hilarious comments section......

It's been a while since I watched the show, but my old flatmate used to make fun of me for watching "Quantum Leap." She said that the only reason I watched it was hunky Scott Bakula took his shirt off in every episode. When I insisted it was a good show, she shot me an "oh, come on" look. OK, yeah, guilty as charged.

th?id=OIP.eg58-BpN-lEAhjrpaVwyPQHaFm&pid=Api&dpr=1.75

Edited by BSR

British "makeunder" show 100% Hotter is my current guilty pleasure. They take people with over-over-the-top looks (think someone who uses 20 tubes of fake tan each month or dresses like a rainbow unicorn every day) and try to tone them down.

MV5BODQxY2FkMjMtZTg2OC00OTJmLTg0ZTItZGE3MjExMmE3OTUzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzIwNDMyODY@._V1_UY1200_CR113,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

I've watched every episode....I love watching crazy people turned out on a lower frequency...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3721630/Woman-spends-500-month-fake-tan-ends-tears-getting-pale-plain-makeunder-dad-embarrassed-style.html

@BgMstr4u's post reminded me of four additional guilty pleasures: A Vienna all-beef hot dog on a poppy seed bun with pickle, mustard, sport peppers and extra extra celery salt, Krakus Polish ham on rye with two pickles on the side, a hot Vienna corned beef sandwich on rye with just a touch of stone-ground mustard and a pickle on the side, and a tall cold glass of Lake Michigan water (purified, of course).

Thankfully, there are enough expat Chicagoans in Phoenix that I can buy Krakus ham at Safeway, the hot dog at Portillo's, and corned beef (not always Vienna, but almost as good) at Miracle Mile Deli. However, it is never quite as good as when eaten in Chicagoland.

Who's your Housewife?

Brandi Glanville here... And happy to hear she's back on Beverly Hills this coming season.

Tampon Strings? I am with LVP. So no strings for me or splits. I like Kenya Moore on Atlanta , Dorinda and Sonja on NY, Karen Huger on Potomac-the Black Bill gates err Broke Bill Gates and for some strange reason Kelly Dodd on OC.

That Kyle dude on Summer house is hot and Jax on VPR was awesome first two seasons-still hot!

@BgMstr4u's post reminded me of four additional guilty pleasures:

A Vienna all-beef hot dog on a poppy seed bun with pickle, mustard, sport peppers and extra extra celery salt,

Krakus Polish ham on rye with two pickles on the side,

a hot Vienna corned beef sandwich on rye with just a touch of stone-ground mustard and a pickle on the side

Dream Date!

Let’s grow old together! :p

d38b3c20db22a24593b381ce904c0615.jpg