What’s your guilty pleasure?

TylerandAce
This topic is 1242 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Used to be caramel pecan sticky buns from Amy’s Bread in Hell’s Kitchen NYC... now it’s sitting at home with my neighbors cat who loves to visit me. I call him Dr. Willful Baggins Michael “Buffins” Temujin Push-Pin Panda-Cat Jackson~

He fills my soul with everything good~

I’m rarely home though because I travel globally for appointments: (6 months in the states & six months abroad paced evenly apart as tours: Tyger Across America Tour and Euro Tyger Tour)~

When I am home though... he’s there waiting for me and my time and attention are dedicated to him completely~

I love my Jackson~

Edited by Tygerscent

Used to be caramel pecan sticky buns from Amy’s Bread in Hell’s Kitchen NYC... now it’s sitting at home with my neighbors cat who loves to visit me. I call him Dr. Willful Baggins Michael “Buffins” Temujin Push-Pin Panda-Cat Jackson~

He fills my soul with everything good~

I’m rarely home though because I travel globally for appointments: (6 months in the states & six months abroad paced evenly apart as tours: Tyger Across America Tour and Euro Tyger Tour)~

When I am home though... he’s there waiting for me and my time and attention are dedicated to him completely~

I love my Jackson~

In the last five years with my dog, I find I balance every social invitation against "Would I have more fun there, or hanging with the dog on the couch?" The dog wins a lot. She does fill my soul with everything good. I see how excited she is just when she realizes we're going to the dog park and I try to emulate that pleasure in simple things.

I enjoy reading reviews of cruising site. This should be a vicarious sexual thrill, but it’s not. Quite the contrary: The idea that, somewhere, guys are cruising at a park in is calming and helps me fall asleep. My favorite spots to read about are industrial areas and anything near rivers or railroad tracks.

I have yet to visit any of them. I’m less interested in the actual sex than the whole process by which people find partners.

I enjoy reading reviews of cruising site. This should be a vicarious sexual thrill, but it’s not. Quite the contrary: The idea that, somewhere, guys are cruising at a park in is calming and helps me fall asleep. My favorite spots to read about are industrial areas and anything near rivers or railroad tracks.

I have yet to visit any of them. I’m less interested in the actual sex than the whole process by which people find partners.

high time you visit!!

There’s an industrial site halfway across the country that I’d like to visit, but it’s kind of dangerous. Guys apparently get robbed there.

Also, people will think I’m a cop, and the cops will assume I’m soliciting.

lol...well, that would at least make for some interesting reading here for those of us who live vicariously through the experiences (and calamities) of others! ;)

Trips to grocery stores for eye candy. See guys who probably aren’t wearing underwear, and you can see their shorts caught up in between their ass cheeks, or sometimes you can see their knob protruding in front. Sometimes guys in tight workout pants, and can see jockstrap lines from behind. Then, there’s the muscular guys who wear tight tee shirts, and wear shorts/pants that show off nice ass.

Edited by bashful

A NYC deli liverwurst on rye with mayo and mustard and a dill pickle. For some reason neither the sandwich nor the pickle ever seems the same outside of NYC. Of course, that was back in the days before GOUT. Ouch. Thank God for allopurinol. Much guilt now even thinking about it!

Substitute mayo for mustard...

Trips to grocery stores for eye candy. See guys who probably aren’t wearing underwear, and you can see their shorts caught up in between their ass cheeks, or sometimes you can see their knob protruding in front. Sometimes guys in tight workout pants, and can see jockstrap lines from behind. Then, there’s the muscular guys who wear tight tee shirts, and wear short/pants that show off nice ass.

Where is that store?

Where is that store?

Certainly not the local CVS or Smart and Final! Even the Whole Foods is more like grey-haired man buns and legs that should not have shorts showing them off... Even in sunny Southern California! Even if they do drive a Mercedes, Jaguar, Tesla, or a perfectly restored 1956 Thunderbird. I'll even cut my hair and wear long pants if I can have the T-Bird.

Edited by BgMstr4u

Where is that store?

Lol. Several of the grocery stores in the suburbs of Chicago near and northwest of ORD. A lot of airline workers, and a substantial influx of younger Eastern Europeans in the last few years. Within two or three miles of my house, there is a LA Fitness, Crunch Fitness, Planet Fitness, XSport Fitness, YMCA, two local park district facilities, and a few independent store front facilities.

They all gotta eat after their workout, and you usually see the guys in the produce aisle, or in the meat department, unless they’re there with gf/wife, then sometimes in the other aisles.

Lol. Several of the grocery stores in the suburbs of Chicago near and northwest of ORD. A lot of airline workers, and a substantial influx of younger Eastern Europeans in the last few years. Within two or three miles of my house, there is a LA Fitness, Crunch Fitness, Planet Fitness, XSport Fitness, YMCA, two local park district facilities, and a few independent store front facilities.

They all gotta eat after their workout, and you usually see the guys in the produce aisle, or in the meat department, unless they’re there with gf/wife, then sometimes in the other aisles.

That sounds like a guy I was interned with at sex camp! He'd sit in the Walmart parking lot watching women go in and out of the store pushing shopping carts!...lol.

... now it’s sitting at home with my neighbors cat who loves to visit me. I call him Dr. Willful Baggins Michael “Buffins” Temujin Push-Pin Panda-Cat Jackson~

He fills my soul with everything good...When I am home though... he’s there waiting for me and my time and attention are dedicated to him completely~

I love my Jackson~

My cats love to hang out with me. One is a talker and the other wants to be on me at all times. There's nothing guilty about the pleasure called "visiting with a cat!"

Amen, brother!

The last place I worked prior to moving away was across the Kennedy Expressway from the Dominick's-turned-Mariano's at Cumberland and Higgins.

O M G!!!

The Jewel-Osco down the street at Lawrence and Cumberland was full of hot guys, too, but the one at Greenwood and Busse in Park Ridge had hot guys who were better dressed.

The Jewel-Osco down the street at Lawrence and Cumberland was full of hot guys, too, but the one at Greenwood and Busse in Park Ridge had hot guys who were better dressed.

Oh yes, I’ve been to that one too, and agree. It’s been awhile since I’ve been there. I’ll have to see if I need anything from the Jewel.