What’s your guilty pleasure?

TylerandAce
This topic is 1242 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I smoke a cigar from time to time

I gave up smoking cigarettes 31 years ago on the premiss that I could if I chose still smoke cigars or a pipe. About 20 years ago I DID attend a black tie smoker where I did in fact enjoy a cigar. No since. As for pipes, I’m too lazy. I still have a virgin meershalm [sp?] my patents gave me 50 years ago. An important part of my estate. Lol

I gave up smoking cigarettes 31 years ago on the premiss that I could if I chose still smoke cigars or a pipe. About 20 years ago I DID attend a black tie smoker where I did in fact enjoy a cigar. No since. As for pipes, I’m too lazy. I still have a virgin meershalm [sp?] my patents gave me 50 years ago. An important part of my estate. Lol

Pipe smoking doesn't interest me. I tried cigars because a lot of guys into BDSM fetishize cigars. I wanted to see if I would find it erotic. I did and really enjoy a cigar during sex. But I also enjoy sitting in the man cave thinking about life and smoking a cigar.

Pipe smoking doesn't interest me. I tried cigars because a lot of guys into BDSM fetishize cigars. I wanted to see if I would find it erotic. I did and really enjoy a cigar during sex. But I also enjoy sitting in the man cave thinking about life and smoking a cigar.

Man Cave? Finally!!! A fantasy that’s not directly sexual.

• 7 months later...

Who's your Housewife?

Brandi Glanville here... And happy to hear she's back on Beverly Hills this coming season.

Erika Jayne (fashion realness, zero effs given), Bethenny Frankel (always love her commentary on confessionals), Porsha Williams (did you see the read on the last reunion..."where's the receipt?")

Erika Jayne (fashion realness, zero effs given), Bethenny Frankel (always love her commentary on confessionals), Porsha Williams (did you see the read on the last reunion..."where's the receipt?")

I liked Erika until she became boring on-camera and overly concerned with what social media said about her.

And then I saw her in Chicago. It was a trainwreck. Just fucking abysmal.

I never got into Doubtle Stuffs, too sweet. But this could be a big-time guilty pleasure in the very near future ...

BB10QIH5.img?h=0&w=720&m=6&q=60&u=t&o=f&l=f

Love them! Although for a second there I thought this was a symbolism or subtext for your partner's nutter butter. Lol, nobody might get it, but it's pretty wild what's going on in my big head nowadays.