What’s your guilty pleasure?

TylerandAce
This topic is 1243 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

she be sparklin' and shimmerin' in that number. and it was clear that the other hosts still connect and miss having Tam-Tam on the show, e'erone (except for G) got teary-eyed.

There was a lot of obvious real affection, like when Tam said she missed hugging Loni (or should I call her Yolanda?) even though Loni didn't like hugging her and Loni nodded in agreement... with a smile, and earlier in the episode when Loni said something and Jeannie laughed and said "You're so stupid!"

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a lot of obvious real affection, like when Tam said she missed hugging Loni (or should I call her Yolanda?) even though Loni didn't like hugging her and Loni nodded in agreement... with a smile, and earlier in the episode when Loni said something and Jeannie laughed and said "You're so stupid!"

Adrienne was about to spill Yolanda's last name...lol.

I’m probably going against the grain...

My Guilty Pleasure is...sitting by the fire, with my dog by my feet and a Grand Marnier in my hand...

listening to some Rameau played by Les Arts Florissants, while, in my minds eye, I’m visualizing that every producer and participant on the Kardashians, the Housewives, the Zillas, the Dresses, the Bachelor and his Ettes, the Survivors, the li’l Brothers and every other reality TV show, gather in person, everyone looking amazing and glamorous, for a big, joy-filled, swag-laden, extravagant private holiday party, being entertained by an incredible DJ, and having dancing fabulous food and lots of great champagne and phenomenal cocktails, and that every one of them disappear the next day, abducted by Aliens who have no cameras, mirrors, ApplePay, or WiFi.

Guilty.

You wanted guilty, right?