Is Zappos ok to buy online with??

azdr0710
This topic is 1697 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

googled around a bit and no red flags that I can see......one post said they're a subsidiary of Amazon - true??.......

reason I ask is I'm seeing a somewhat-remarkable low price for my favorite style of Levi's at zappos........

what is the history behind zappos??.......

thanks a lot

Edited by azdr0710

Zappos -- from the Spanish word zapatos, which means shoes.

If you are ever in the Louisville area, drop by their warehouse (on Minors Lane) for deals that are sometimes 50% off their regular price. Many of the shoes are "returned" items or discontinued lines of shoes.

https://www.courier-journal.com/story/life/shopping/2019/04/11/zappos-outlet-open-louisville-kentucky/3379084002/

Yes, they are part of Amazon, and many of the zappos people were unhappy when that happened, because they were a much more...um, cheerful workplace culture and now Amazon is kind of assimilating them into the Borg.

You could tell Zappos employees loved working there because they were really nice on the phone. A couple of colleagues spent time in Amazon's marketing department and the stories are not good.